China Animal

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4366 by yoketiong
China Animal was created by yoketiong
Legg Maison took profit few weeks ago reducing their stake to below 5%. Their cost is $0.13 per share about 2 years back. With the entry of Blackstone as an investor and lately Fiderlity join in the game and emerged as a 7% substantial shareholders, this stock is getting interesting.....
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by niadmin. Reason: shorter headline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4376 by yoketiong
Replied by yoketiong on topic Re:China Animal
China Animal Healthcare ($0.31) has seen increase in trading volume on up days and decresing volume on down days....stock seems to be breaking out of its range soon....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #4784 by
Replied by on topic Re:China Animal
I imagine the management of China Animal would be scratching their heads in puzzlement - why the hell did their shares fall so sharply after dual listing? Now only 35.5 cents. I am also puzzled .... maybe it's due to buy on expectation, sell on news. There would also be panic sellers as they had bought in anticipation of a further rise in stock price but instead it fell. Anyone thinks it is a good time to pick up the shares as a bargain? Bargain or not?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by .

More
13 years 4 months ago #4788 by sgmarket
Replied by sgmarket on topic Re:China Animal
Loaded to the hilt with intangibles to the tune of RMB 809 million. Beware!

More
13 years 3 months ago #4990 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:China Animal
Stock got hammered blue black, now may be recovering. This morning some friends got into it, but I dont like the price still. Gotta go lower for me to get interested. How about 33 cents anyone?

More
12 years 10 months ago #6182 by Dongdaemun
China Animal Healthcare is a pretty ok stock, now cheaper than before at 27 cents. Blue chip in the making, if they can deliver on the promises. Good sign that  3 Jun, Fidelity increased its stake  from 8.98% to 9.01%.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds