China Animal

• coverup
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #8259 by coverup
Replied by coverup on topic Re:Re:China Animal
You caught me there Joes but let me try to flesh out my theory... I did a quick think and are there any sources saying that the major shareholder paring its stake is Fidelity?
Fidelity (if it is indeed Fidelity) could be selling down to re-balance its portfolio. Alternatively, it could be paring its exposure to the stock ahead of its full year report or that it knows something that we do not. This is a strong signal.
As for BlackRock, you are right that the conversion price is a minimum of 28.8 cents. They are unlikely the group of people selling down. I guess for discussion and shareholder benefit, can anyone state the group that has put out the large sell queues?
I am vested (very small time) and hence am watching developments ahead of its full year results.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by coverup. Reason: disclaimer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8561 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Animal
Does CAH really, seriously, massively desire to quit Singapore market? It's been six months since they announced on SGX website that they were evaluating a potential delisting from SGX. Six months liao --- still no update. My guru friend said that the exit offer has to be good otherwise it will fail. The difference in the voting system for this case is that the controlling shareholdrs & the directors cannot vote on the delisting proposal. The minorities really have to decide -- and of course, it's all about the exit offer price. I think anything less than 35 cents is almost sure to fail.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8866 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:China Animal
From what I hear, at the AGM the management indicated that it is still working on a plan to delist from SGX. No time frame given. If it happens soon, I wouldn't be surprised. The market price action for the past couple of months, however, seems to suggest that it won't be so soon. The stock is stuck 

More
12 years 2 months ago #8968 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:China Animal
KEVIN SCULLY SAYS:

I know many investors are waiting and looking toward a delisting or exit offer.  I dont know whether this will happen nor what price the offer if made will be at......I view such an event as a bonus to help the shares realise their fundamental value.  The good news is that the SGX has approved such an action subject to certain conditions.......let's wait and see if that happens  !!??

More
12 years 1 month ago #9221 by Joes
On Monday May 7, China Animal slipped to close at 21.5 cents, one of the lowest points for a long time. Since then, it has been creeping up. I see it is now up --- at 24 cents. It's swimming upstream when the market is going down, so I will be v surprised if the long-awaited delisting announcement is not made soon. Just a simple guess.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9222 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Animal
How much the offer to exit? I doubt it would be more than 33 cents.

I doubt it would be less than 26 cents.

Anyone wants to venture a guess?

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds