Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17836 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Thanks greenrockie.

Fundamentalist, my total portfolio is definitely far far more than 10k. Funny, u assume i am young. Whatever u like it to be bah. Age is a secret lol. I hope i am young too. Omg man, i am not any famous ppl so i don't think my private life or my networth or whatever is of any interests to anyone here.

Just to add on a point, which fundamentalists raise.

The new distributors are taking much much shorter credit terms than the usual 120 days taken up by the old existing distributors.

As the new distributors expand n open more shops over next few years, we should see the total account receivables drop and a better operating cashflow.

But it definitely won't be an exploded growing AR situation as what fundamentalists said here. The AR should stay around the same level for next year and i expect the AR to drop gradually from 2015 onwards.

If u still hv query regarding the new distributors, call the IR as she is in a better position to explain to u than i am.

Hope this clarifies.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by newbiestock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wonghw12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17837 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle

relaxing wrote: Newbiestock – I think you are generous to share what were discussed in the recent briefing. Frankly, I won’t bother as it’s a thankless task. However, IMHO putting 50% of your portfolio on a S-Chip is too high , unless it’s not a big amount or that even if lost all, it’d not affect your lifestyle. Also, averaging down too much is risky , esp with the recent red flags. That said, it’s hard to predict S-Chips. Good luck.

Yup, relaxing it's a big gamble to put such a high %.

i hv been following eratat for some time n attended quite a no of its briefing. So tat why decided to increase the % of eratat shares in my portfolio this year..

Plus dunno wat other good stocks worth buying...

Thanks, relaxing.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17838 by BotakBrian
Replied by BotakBrian on topic Eratat Lifestyle
I guess Newbiestock really believes in this company despite all the red flags and advice from other forummers, be it his portfolio is $800 or $80,000. If he is right, good for him. If he is wrong, I guess he just has to pay expensive 'school fees'

More
10 years 5 months ago #17840 by Tactician
Replied by Tactician on topic Eratat Lifestyle
I, for one would just like to say Thank you to NewbieStock and others (in other forums - like Boon) who have contributed objective information and personal judgment and have carefully qualified these two.

thanks for your legwork.

Cheers

More
10 years 5 months ago #17841 by wonghw12
Replied by wonghw12 on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Agree and am grateful for newbiestock's coverage.

Instead of bashing newbiestock for posting info, I am really interested to know more about Eratat, but couldn't attend on Monday due to a lunch meeting.

With that said, will definitely be glad if more information is shared :)

<vested>

More
10 years 5 months ago #17844 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
It is still the % allocation that counts in all investment instrument. If a person commit more than 20% of its entire investible fund to a single counter it is consider 'serious' to that counter and if more than 50% it is 'dead serious' hence this shows the confident REGARDLESS of the absolute value as 50% to the person is STILL 50%. nvm we had different view but the above is my view.

Fundamentalist wrote: Nope elbert.
If a person has only a 20k portfolio, 50% might sound a large percentage but in fact it is only worth 10k. But what is 10k to most serious investors?

The fact that he is young puts 10k an even easier amount to be earned over a short period of time. Hardly a vote of confidence.

So if someone tells you 100% of his portfolio is in Eratat, but it is only worth $800. Is it substantial in your eyes based on your idea of percentage allocation?

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds