Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 5 months ago #17782 by BotakBrian
Replied by BotakBrian on topic Eratat Lifestyle
How about why the director sold ALL his shares?

newbiestock wrote: just got home so just some quick points here for the time being...

I believe Nextinsight will do a writeup regarding this briefing soon.

+ Sharebuyback is in consideration. The sharebuyback mandate lasts till next yr Apr. so just wait patiently.

+ Can look forward to year 2014 as they undergo expansion and build their sales network... Should be able to expect more news in 2014 as plans get more firmed up, i guess.

+ The new 15 distributors will have a shorter credit days while old distributors will still be given the 120 days credit for the time being. But as new distributors grow, we should see the AR and cashflow improve over a medium to long term horizon. But for short term, the impact in AR will be minimal.

+ Regarding book orders not revealed, the management has noted the concern. They will see how it goes.

davidkie wrote: hi newbiestock,

any good news from today briefing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17794 by davidkie
Replied by davidkie on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Below reply is very disappointing..
Wait for another 4 month? till the mandate is expiry..
We will see whether they actual will do this, if not we need to grill them..

newbiestock wrote: + Sharebuyback is in consideration. The sharebuyback mandate lasts till next yr Apr. so just wait patiently.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17795 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
hi,

+ sharebuyback is being considered by management. What I mean is the mandate lasts till apr. Dun have any special meaning to it.

+ regarding ye sanzhi sale, the CFO did address it. It will be best if you call the IR for the explanation.

No change in management, ye sanzhi is still on board and the expansion plan is still carried on. But do note ye sanzhi is not founding director, unlike CEO Lin Jiancheng. Ye Sanzhi runs the operation or is like the COO while CEO Lin Jiancheng is responsible for the overall business strategies.

It's difficult to express things said online so I suggest pls call the IR.

The IR hp no is 96367510.

The best thing I will like to say here is Eratat investors can rreally look forward to the year 2014.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17798 by BotakBrian
Yup. Indeed very disappointing... Seems that the management isn't keen on sharebuyback even when the stock plunged so much. Safest is to buy into this counter after they do the sharebuyback...

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17800 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle

BotakBrian wrote: Yup. Indeed very disappointing... Seems that the management isn't keen on sharebuyback even when the stock plunged so much. Safest is to buy into this counter after they do the sharebuyback...

Botak, don't be silly and childish la.

Anyone who gives a definite answer of when and how much must be lying because it is a violation of sgx rules and that person can be thrown to jail.

The word "Considering" is good enough...

I am not in a position to say much.... the best is you attend the briefing yourself n make your own judgement.

And, i am happily holding and will still continue to accumulate. Looking forward to 2014.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17801 by BotakBrian
Better to be safe than sorry with S-Chips. Good Luck to you...

newbiestock wrote:

BotakBrian wrote: Yup. Indeed very disappointing... Seems that the management isn't keen on sharebuyback even when the stock plunged so much. Safest is to buy into this counter after they do the sharebuyback...

Botak, don't be silly and childish la.

Anyone who gives a definite answer of when and how much must be lying because it is a violation of sgx rules and that person can be thrown to jail.

The word "Considering" is good enough...

I am not in a position to say much.... the best is you attend the briefing yourself n make your own judgement.

And, i am happily holding and will still continue to accumulate. Looking forward to 2014.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds