Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 5 months ago #17814 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
1. Company sharebuyback may not equal share price to go up. Example Koh Brothers & Biosensors.

2. Bussiness growth or expansion will means higher cost such as marketing, advertising, rents, sales staffs etc. Growth in top line will not result in bottom line in the early stage of bussiness. The real benfit of business growth may be few years down the road.

If Eratat bussiness growth as some believe in 2014 then for me I may look into this stock seriously but definately not now, the risk is too high because if! if! if! Don't forget about micro issue of QE3.

The main weaknes off most investors are, they will take profit when the company start to perform. 2 good examples in this forum are Lee Metal & Kinsmen Creatives.

Please take it as an advise, don't be a sitting ducks. Manage your risks, I will be interested in this stock when the company prove itself but definately not now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17815 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Obviously at current price of 9cents the majority of Eratat share holder are losing money (judging from the chart behavious for the pass one year) only those who think there are smart yet still asking silly question ! Rude is rude never mind IF Eratat share holder lost money !

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17817 by Skeptic
Replied by Skeptic on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Elbert, precisely my point. Only those who are losing money will find it rude for people to ask them how their portfolio is performing :P Most Eratat shareholders will come under this category.

You look at all the miraculous stories of shareholders of various stocks who made huge profits from multi-multi-baggers both on this website and on many other forums or news channels.

You think these people will find it rude if you ask them how their portfolios are doing, how they pick their stocks, and the secrets behind their stock-picking success? Of course not, in fact, most of the time they are all too glad to share and enjoy the limelight. :P

But of course for those who are making huge paper losses, naturally they will say it is 'rude'. But then, this is subjective. Perhaps from another perspective this is just sour grapes. :P
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Skeptic.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17820 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Can’t believe this thread has 290K views. If true, can this be an inference that many retail investors have bought this stock before and that many are probably still holding it or contemplating buying because of it’s low valuation? Anyway, it seems that this forum attracts lots of readers who are interested in S-Chips , pennies or small caps.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17821 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
People willing to answer the rude question does NOT changed the nature of the rude question.

• Fundamentalist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #17822 by Fundamentalist
Replied by Fundamentalist on topic Eratat Lifestyle
I didn't meant it to be rude. The key here is that anyone who buys merely 10 lots ($800) can talk about how great a company is, or how careful he/she is choosing stocks since 2009. But it really means nothing because that amount is not even substantial and is useless in showing how confident the "investor" of 10 lots is about the counter.

Now, like what I asked earlier to newbiestock, if he has a 7 figure portfolio (like some of us here do), how much would he allocate to this company? The question was sidestepped, so I asked in a more direct manner.

Now if he was really that confident, he would probably have put almost his entire war chest into this company. Then again, if his war chest is a mere 4 figures, it means nothing too.

It is a more a question of the amount of confidence and less so on the absolute size of the portfolio.

Before anyone gets any other funny ideas, the numbers used here are taken out of thin air. But I believe my point gets across.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds