Sinotel Technologies

More
14 years 7 months ago #2018 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Mark my words... The game is over for Sinotel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2020 by gerald8
Replied by gerald8 on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Dear all, I saw an informative article on Sinotel here at www.sharesinvestment.com/articles/505247/ :) FYI

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2021 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
oh thank you gerald8. It is indeed a very insightful article. To me the eye-opening parts are that Q4 may be soft and the identity of the writer & his declaration of a shareholding in Sinotel since Jul 09: C) 4Q may be soft Several projects have been completed ahead of schedule in 3Q, due to the pressing timeline given by customers. Most existing contracts are scheduled for completion in 1Q10 and 2Q10, rather than 4Q09. Thus, 4Q09 may be soft and it is unlikely to replicate the 3QFY09 57.9% yoy and 52.0% yoy growth in both revenue and profits respectively. DISCLOSURE: Writer has been vested since July 2009. Ernest Lim is an assistant treasury and investment manager at Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA). Prior to joining IDA in 2009, he was with Legacy Capital Group Pte Ltd, a boutique asset management and private equity firm, as an investment manager since 2006. He received a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University in 2005. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst, as well as, a Certified Public Accountant Singapore.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2057 by coolblue
Replied by coolblue on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Hi guys, why\'s sinotel lao-sai again.. alama.. lost hope on this stock..:angry: any view ?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2059 by gerald8
Replied by gerald8 on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Hi Harlequin, U are welcome. Just wondering, what is eye popping on the identity and declaration of shareholding? :) Btw, I am new here. How do i check what i have posted? I am also long on Sinotel. Its one of my core stock holdings. Advance Merry Christmas to you! ~Gerald8

More
14 years 6 months ago #2100 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
gerald, hey, the writer is open abt his holding and his identity - rare, some more he is with IDA, a govt agency! anyway, I salute him . I wish to re-post here the view of Sebastian Chong, who is not exactly hot about Sinotel: \".... if daily trading volume hits a high of 50 million shares a day for a few days consecutively, the share price could easily be pushed up to 75 cents or even 85 cents. If it hits 85 cents in January, I am sure there would be lots and lots of profit taking. It is up to the individual investor or trader to decide whether to take full or partial profit at 75 cts or to wait to sell all at 85 cts. I am no longer vested in Sinotel or Anwell even though the traders are likely to play up these two stocks as well as stocks like Biosensors, China Eratat, China Milk, China Fish etc. I am no longer interested in the S chips. They are only good for short term traders and even then, the risks of holding some of them overnight are greater than the risks of holding the large and mid cap H chips. Or just stick to well known Spore companies.\"

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds