Sinotel Technologies

More
14 years 7 months ago #2011 by coolblue
Replied by coolblue on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
but am surprise to see sinotel not performing well tody with some heavy selling? sigh... any view on why such move?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2012 by musicwhiz
Replied by musicwhiz on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
I note from SI Fact Sheet that Sinotel is trading at a PER of about 9.5x. Is there justification for such a PER? Is it benchmarked to peers or is it based on the potential growth of the Company? If I am not wrong, Sinotel is a component maker, but do they do OEM? The margins may not be very fantastic (I have not glanced at their financials) and this industry may have low barriers to entry. Power of customers may come into play too in terms of pricing, depending on whom they supply to. It would be helpful to do a simple Porter\'s 5-Forces analysis, and SWOT as well if possible. This can help flesh out the qualitative aspects of the business. Cheers.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #2013 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
dear musicwhiz, looks like you are not familiar with Sinotel. Sinotel provides wireless network solutions to telcos in China. If you want to see the peer comparison and the PE figure, you can read DBS Vickers\' initiation report. There are excerpts of it at www.nextinsight.net/content/view/1753/79/

More
14 years 7 months ago #2014 by musicwhiz
Replied by musicwhiz on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Yep, was not familiar with the business. Was waiting for someone to enlighten me on Sinotel. Haha. Thanks for the links. Will read. B)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2015 by lhyap
Replied by lhyap on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Wonder what happen to their website? no money to pay, that\'s why suspended? or there is something more than meets the eye....

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2016 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
My friend called Sinotel - they said got money to pay website lah. (by the way, only US$100 a year, something like that). The website is down as they are moving to a new server. Will be back on the Web in a few days. Dont be so kia...:laugh: :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Joes.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds