Sinotel Technologies

More
14 years 8 months ago #1821 by mokooi
Replied by mokooi on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Hi guys, From what i understand from Sinotel, is that they currently in advance talk in appointing a market maker, but cann\'t really say when, hopefully by this year. anyway, i believe all of us think that Sinotel has great growth potential and the shares are damn cheap. you all can check out Telestone (ticker: TSTC) listed in NASDAQ, it\'s a Chinese company doing the same things as Sinotel. Checkout the revenue nad net profits, compare it with Sinotel, and see what valuation the\'re trading at in NASDAQ, and you will see that Sinotel has great potential for is shares to run up, just to match the valuation. I think the issue is because Sinotel is an S-Chip and the stigma associated with S-chips are not doing them any favours. I personal take is that you will most likely a higher price in the next few months after the US market maker is appointed. I think Sinotel has to communicated to the market regarding the strategy and purpose of doing the ADR listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1837 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Sinotel has delivered the goods! SINOTEL’S THIRD QUARTER NET PROFIT LEAPS A WHOPPING 52.0% TO RMB41.8 MILLION • Revenue for the quarter continues to rise, jumps a stellar 57.9% to RMB136.2 million from stronger demand in Wireless Network Solutions • Revenue and Net Profit for 9 months 2009 (“9M09”) rises to RMB374.9 million and RMB112.2 million respectively, representing a notable 39.6% and 27.3% increase over the same periods last year. info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach...ease.pdf?openelement
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1838 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
very good set of results. net profit margin worth highlighting : was 30%! the stock has been coming down because the overall market also came down. sinotel could hv been downed further by those who have lots of profit to book. Sentiment changed. short-sellers too. my friend said his scrip was borrowed for short-selling.:angry: thse short sellers will be whacked next week! now that sinotel has delivered Q3 results that are stunning, the market will have a new respect for this stock. i predict a revisit of the 70-cent level.;)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1870 by mokooi
Replied by mokooi on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
guys, any update on the appointment of market maker by Sinotel? B)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1878 by mokooi

More
14 years 7 months ago #1882 by cklliew
Replied by cklliew on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
I have been monitoring Telestone and China Grentech in Nasdeq for quite sometime already. Telestone had hit a new high yesterday, going from single digit PE to a double digit PE for already quite sometime already. Sinotel is grossly undervalued. mokooi wrote:

Hi guys, From what i understand from Sinotel, is that they currently in advance talk in appointing a market maker, but cann\'t really say when, hopefully by this year. anyway, i believe all of us think that Sinotel has great growth potential and the shares are damn cheap. you all can check out Telestone (ticker: TSTC) listed in NASDAQ, it\'s a Chinese company doing the same things as Sinotel. Checkout the revenue nad net profits, compare it with Sinotel, and see what valuation the\'re trading at in NASDAQ, and you will see that Sinotel has great potential for is shares to run up, just to match the valuation. I think the issue is because Sinotel is an S-Chip and the stigma associated with S-chips are not doing them any favours. I personal take is that you will most likely a higher price in the next few months after the US market maker is appointed. I think Sinotel has to communicated to the market regarding the strategy and purpose of doing the ADR listing.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds