Sinotel Technologies

More
14 years 7 months ago #1892 by mokooi
Replied by mokooi on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
I have the same feeling. Today’s vol, though not the highest, is one of the highest in Sinotel’s daily vol history. :side: Harlequin wrote:

US market maker appointed already or not? I dont think DBS recommendation alone can explain why the solid jump today. 11% - omg. I read that appointment of market maker is the next important step. Once appointed the market maker can buy Sinotel shares from Singpaore market - then package as ADRs for quoting on US market. Sure got US fund managers eager to buy cos the valuation of Sinotel so cheap. Sell the peers, and buy Sinotel?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1893 by coolblue
Replied by coolblue on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
miss sinotel today, wat\'s near term resist? so high vol & active tody must be something brewing...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1908 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Game Over for Sinotel already. In case, you are still holding on to that little hope, let me update you that the investors who took the placement at 50 cents have all flipped the shares already. If the stock is really so good, why would these \"sophisticated investors\" sell for such a small profit. Good luck to all of you out there holding on to these shares.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1916 by coolblue
Replied by coolblue on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
are u serious abt yr statement? :(

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1917 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Insiders and fund managers have sold countless stocks, which have risen even more in the weeks/months after that. They have bought countless stocks that never rose meaningfully in the short/medium term after that. Life is a bit funny sometimes but thank you for the info. If people want to take profit after Sinotel has jumped from 50 cents to 70 cents, it\'s understandable. That is very human cos 40% profit in a matter of weeks/months is very ho-sei. They also have bungalow mortgage to pay down and holidays in Banyan to enjoy. Sinotel can be considered to be still very cheap in valuation. At 5X PE, compared to peers\' 12-20X in the US and other places. My adviser said the sellers could be hoping to buy back at 50 - cent level. :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by neontet.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1918 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Dear friends, That is my personal opinion and do not reflect a recommendation. You have to take the risk for the investment you made. My personal assessment: Sinotel is only strong in a few provinces, mainly Shanxi. The Company claims that it is able to open up more provinces in near term. If it is so easy, they would have done so earlier. Hence, the growth of this Company is very restricted. The business model of this Company is not scalable as it require huge working capital. They are squeezed by the equipment manufacturers and the telecom operators. In the event that the Chinese government decides to tighten credit borrowings, the Company will face difficulties in refinancing loans... Which is the reason why I believe the management is unwilling to increase the gearing ratio. They know the risks involved. I read the DBS report on Sinotel and was largely disappointed. The analyst knows very little about the 3G and wireless network market in China. He/She does not even know how the telecom operators work in China. I would suggest all investors in Sinotel to read up the annual reports of their HK-listed competitors, Comba Telecom and Centron Telecom. You will see the trends of this industry very clearly. :)

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds