Global Invacom

More
9 years 10 months ago #19832 by mirinjung
Replied by mirinjung on topic Global Invacom
Just saw this VR Report in the morning.
This make me more confirm that this is another GEMS

Global Invacom Group Limited
The longer-term uptrend of Global Invacom remains intact. In the short term however, it continues to consolidate within the range of 0.455 – 0.480.
Prices are likely to head towards the upper end of the range of 0.480 in the short-term as both the 14-day relative strength index and the 14-day stochastic are still trending higher in their respective bullish regions. MACD (26,12,9) continued to trade above its equilibrium line, indicating good upward momentum.
A break above that resistance will indicate a minimum upside objective of 0.500.
Strategy: Buy at the previous closing price of 0.460 with an upside target price of 0.500 for the short-term, and 0.550 – 0.650 for the longer-term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #19960 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Global Invacom
Coming liao, secondary listing. Global Invacom has appointed finnCap and Mirabaud Securities LLP (“Mirabaud”) as joint
brokers to the Placing.

Price range : 35 cents -- 60 cents.

New Shares (54 m) may comprise up to approximately 23.3% of the existing issued share capital and
18.9% of the enlarged issued share capital of the Company immediately after the Placing

More
9 years 9 months ago #20115 by zane
NEO CHEE BENG bought on 17 Mar 14 -- 2.06 million shares @ $0.44

He had bought also on 10 Mar 14 1.55 m shares @ $0.47 .

This HNW guy surely is convinced that Global Invacom is worth a lot more (than 44 or 47 cents).

More
9 years 9 months ago #20146 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Global Invacom
I just some study of this company and think it is still worth while to go in at 48 cents if I am prepared to go long on this counter, although it's a bit on the high side and track record wise, the performance was not that great in 2011-12; it only turned around in 2013. Would anyone like to comment on that? Thanks in advance.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20154 by zane
i think 55 cents is fair value.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20156 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Global Invacom
Just took the plunge at 47.5 cents though I still think it is a bit pricey, but based on my assessment, I guess the risks are well worth it. Thanks for the tip.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds