Global Invacom

More
10 years 2 months ago #18973 by josephyeo
Replied by josephyeo on topic Global Invacom
Just to share with you my last post on 28 Jan 2014 in case you missed it. Here goes ...

Dear friends in this forum, on the 21st dec 2013 I shared with you my views on the market under the topic "Thoughts on the market".

I mentioned that if the market stabilise in december the "bulls" will charge in in January 2014. In most years that was the case. And you see higher daily volumes and heavy "churning" on all kinds of stocks. This year, unfortunately the "bulls" appeared to be "tamed" and the heavy volumes that often characterises an exuberant market didn't happen. It seems that the market is more cautious n measured.

With the Dow being highly "unstable" n the PMI from China disappointing it is very difficult to see a meaningful "bull" for the time being. In view of such situation I would be very cautious in my investment n had in fact been taking profits.

I like to take this opportunity to thank many of you for your encouragement n kind words. I sincerely hope that you too have make some meaningful profits. This will be my last post for the time being. May post again if I see value or when the situation become clearer.

All the best to all of you. May you have a blessed Lunar New Year!

ps: below is a short recap on my post on the 5 counters on 21 st dec 2013. Price at time of post n today's closing (27 jan 2014) - - -

1. Sunningdale 13.9 - 15.9cts (high of 19.5 cts)

2. Excelpoint 8.9 - 9.2 cts (high of 9.6 cts)

3. Federal 2.8 - 5.4 cts (high of 6.4 cts)

4. Valuetronics 24.5 - 26.0 cts (high of 27.5 cts)

5. G. Invacom 19.6 - 27 cts (high of 27 cts)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #18976 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Global Invacom

lanina1 wrote: For those who sold around 30 cents, u either did not do enough homework or u r not sure how to let profit run. Investing in such kind of way, u will nv catch a 5X or even a 10X stock, because u dun let ur profit grow with a good company in LONG term.

-- Interesting. Can you offer some stock ideas that can be 100% gainer if given time?

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #18980 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Global Invacom
The stock still has legs, now that the company has moved to an important stage in its efforts to list in London.

infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/GIGL-AIM-Listin...cement&FileID=273255

Commenting on the proposed secondary listing, Mr Tony Taylor, Executive Chairman of Global Invacom, said: “The business is moving into an exciting phase. The board believes a secondary listing on AIM would enable the Company to access new sources of capital to help meet its international growth strategy, broaden its shareholder base and enhance value for its current Singapore‐based shareholders.”
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by zane.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #19001 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Global Invacom
Nice one Joseph. This stock has brought me a big hongbao. Heard you exited at 30 cents but I am sure your hongbao was also big because you had a big position in it. I have a much smaller position. If you (or any forumer) feel like taking a bet, I would think JES International (14.5 cents) is one with v favourable odds. Note I didn't say it's bau chiak (guaranteed).
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by zane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

More
10 years 2 months ago #19003 by josephyeo
Replied by josephyeo on topic Global Invacom
Hi Sana, am happy to know that you have make a lot on this one. I am also happy that I suggested correctly on the stock.

Congrats! And all the best to you!
- joseph

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #19032 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Global Invacom
My friend made a nice hongbao too. Bought at 20.5 cents and is still holding. Took out $30,000 for the stock. It's worth $63,000.

He had the good sense to do some homework after reading Joseph's posts.

I know he doesn't bullshit but I ask him for proof anyway and it's the image below. Click on it to see it.

He said, Thanks a million, Joseph! :woohoo: What's your next recommendation???
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yeng.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds