Global Invacom

More
10 years 2 months ago #18919 by Value Investor
Replied by Value Investor on topic Global Invacom
Yeah ! Thanks to Joe, I made a neat 57% profit after selling my G. Invacom shares at 30cents. Thanks again and a happy and prosperous new year to you Joe and all our friends on this Forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #18932 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic Global Invacom
Hi Joe

Should I sell and buy back later?
Think today will drop.

More
10 years 2 months ago #18933 by josephyeo
Replied by josephyeo on topic Global Invacom
i have sold mine. You have to make your own decision.
In investing one is never always right .. n you
will always experience selling a stock n it goes higher or buying one n it goes lower. The key point is ..
has it reached fair value. If it does .. sell n don't bother if it go higher. The important thing is you make a profit.

As a norm i don't normally buy back what i sold unless i think it's under valued.

All the best to you. And wish you a happy healthy blessed new year.

More
10 years 2 months ago #18963 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Global Invacom
Now that this Joey stock has risen further to 32 cents, I am getting a little edgy. Should I take profit or hold on? If I hold, what is the 'fair value' at which to sell? 40 cents?
:woohoo:

If Joseph Yeo has exited (below 30 cents???), do we know more about the business prospects then he in order to confidently hold the stock?

More
10 years 2 months ago #18971 by lanina1
Replied by lanina1 on topic Global Invacom
For those who sold around 30 cents, u either did not do enough homework or u r not sure how to let profit run. Investing in such kind of way, u will nv catch a 5X or even a 10X stock, because u dun let ur profit grow with a good company in LONG term.

More
10 years 2 months ago #18972 by josephyeo
Replied by josephyeo on topic Global Invacom
Hi Yeh, sorry for the late reply.
I buy stocks based on findamentals. When I feel that a stock is fairly valued I sell. It dosen't matter to me that it has run up a lot because in my view when a stock run above it's fundamentals it becomes speculative, an area that I am not too good. It becomes a game of "musical chair" with the last guy getting caught at it's height.
So, to sell or not to sell will depend on your own strategy.

My way of investing have served me well in the last 20 years n actually help me to survive the 6 or more major crashes that "knock" many people off.

Take care n hope you will consistently make profits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes, LouisChin

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds