A rally is a rally.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8521 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
Do not be blinded by this current rally in pennies,history always repeat itself, it start with blue first then mid cap and penny next, before you know it , this rally is over with penny remain as they are...penny.
Do not be exerburence becos u make money in penny and stay long enough to let market take it back from you and you end holding it for a long time.
Do ride om penny rally and make money, but no long vestemnt here.
But someone told me, wasn"t Apple and Venture a penny stock before they turn blue???
But i ask you , how many penny become an Apple and Venture. You got to be very very lucky if they can become another mid cap,
Ok, if you still instead, then it is your mnoney, you will learn the lesson i learn 30 yrs ago.
I am busy, no time to come by here again to reply, any post which is offensive, my apology.
May you be  well and happy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8532 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Small cap rally lai liao
Small cap rally is returning. Look at top volume & top gainer plays yesterday -- Plastoform, MDR, Midas, Healthway, Advance SCT.

Cheongwee, what small caps are you into?

More
12 years 1 month ago #8535 by Mel
U.S. stocks blasted up!
Nasdaq Composite is up 1.88%. Closed above 3,000 for the first time in 11 years

The Dow Jones Industrial Average  rose 217.97 points, or 1.7%, to 13,177.68.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8543 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
Maybe it’s healthy for the market to have a pullback, so it can have greater potential to run up more. Just my view.

OCBC Investment Research today …..
Markets look overbought
We view this market rally as a result of the macro-environment developments i.e. headline news, investor
optimism, improving job figures etc. rather than an actual improvement in the fundamentals of underlying
companies. In our view, markets look overbought, which could lead to a correction once uncertainty surrounding the macro-environment re-surfaces and reignites another wave of adverse investor sentiment and behaviour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8551 by csltay8033
Replied by csltay8033 on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
“The economy is beginning to recover despite some doubters believing economic growth is temporary,” said Michael Yoshikami, chief executive officer of Destination Wealth Management in Walnut Creek, Calif. “It’s our view that a real recovery is in play and that will likely lead to additional market rallies.” www.marketwatch.com/story/housing-data-t...-16?siteid=rss&rss=1

More
12 years 6 days ago #8894 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
My 2 cents worth is that there will continue to be correction in stocks today. Take care. But keep some stocks on your radar screen for buying opportunity if the price becomes attractive once again.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds