A rally is a rally.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #8092 by cheongwee.
A rally is a rally. was created by cheongwee.
A rally is a rally. If you are too skeptical, and you got scare by analyst say this and that.
Then you will miss this rally and the opportunity to recover your losses or make even more profit.
And even analyst also heard from sources relaible or unrelaible, we don't know. And they just simple coment on the topic. So some sort of accuracy in question, do you agree?
And they will said, this rally is false, it will not last, because the euro crises is still unsolve. Who don't know. PIGS got no money to pay. They are buying time.
But as i say, a rally is a rally, if you are not in it to take advantage of it, and if this one is gone, it is going to be light years before another one come along. It is going to take a very bad news to knock down this rally.
What i suggest is dont read so much of who say what, just partake in this rally USING STOP LOSS. If you protect your capital with stop, you can only loss this much. And in a rally, mostly like you will gain like i am.
How can you stay side line and see with your eyes wide open your favourites Genting or IEV, etc running up without you!!! Very sad ,right?
Analyst are just analyst, they also got their info from someone, second handed. So ??? Do you want to believe in second handed news?
Currently, all big names have run, now i think it is time for small counters to do catch up, just observe the mkt with your eye open big. You can spot them.
If way back in dec, after i have sold out and did not get back in , I would have kick my own backside.
And they say, to buy blues chip cheap, if opportunity arise. If euro really implore, and i think they eventually will, all your blues chip will blue black. Remeber Singapore is a small dot.
My suggestion is no value investing for now till PIGS hit rock bottom.
We will mostly like see a new low. Wait patiently is the key.
But now, take part in the rally to recover your losses or make more money.
May you all be well, good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8093 by Window Chan
Replied by Window Chan on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
Look at your chart is the best. enter at a safe price and you will limit your losses if the market turn against you.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8094 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
Those who have missed the rally like me would be wiser to say nothing since most would say we would be eating sour grapes. But if u are thinking of getting in now, my advice is keep your eyes wide... Breaking of 2900 convincing would mean an higher high, but now it seems to be running out of steam. This is not to say the rally would end tomorrow, but the risk is there as nothing Macro has changed yet.. The fiscal compact rules even when passed when be an anti- climate as it would lack the real teeth in order for it to pass. If the details include real overseeing powers that intriude on euro countries sovernigty, then most prob. It won't get passed. Btw, let's be fair to the brokers and analysts.. They feed info, u decide, no point speculating on their intentions..

More
12 years 3 months ago #8095 by Window Chan
Replied by Window Chan on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
Many blue chip stocks and quite a number of penny stocks broke the downtrend line with high vol and quite a number of stocks also trading above 200D MA.  This would usually mean a change in trend in technical analysis. I believe analyst won't tell you this as they don't want the retail investors to rush in pushing up the prices.
When STI and most bluechip stocks broke the uptrend line in 2011, what did the analysts say ? it's just a minor correction until STI corrects almost 15% then they started to be bearish telling investors to be careful saying there is more downside and things going to get worse before getting better etc.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8108 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:A rally is a rally.
The latest news is of the EU fiscal discipline pact -- well, it does  sound good, although it doesn't put out the Greek fire yet. The European indices are up as are the US stock futures.

If sustained through the rest of the trading sessions, then Asia can only open up tomorrow (Feb 1). This is beginning to look like the Mother of all Rallies, or is it just wishful thinking?

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #8112 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:A rally is a rally.
It is not that i hate analyst. I detest them. They base on the past and forcast the future. Never mind , dont talk abt them, since some of the people here dont like it for one reason or another. You just use your gut feeling dont listen to analyst. You know these credit rating agencies , are they not analyst.They call ppl to buy lehman bros bond and invester lose lot of money. I call ppl here to take a look at small counter in my post yesterday, today look at them. I am making 30% profit already. My advice to small invester here is to really go long term and choose the most fundamental stock that pay lot of dividends and sit of them.More than 95% of traders lose money, so don't try to be short term trader, unless you know how to. But now it is not the time yet, for value investing, we will wait till euro hit rock bottom, that is the time you should buy with courage all solid fundamental blue chips. We profit greatly in 2009, we are going to profit even more when the time arrive, i think give and take 2 years the soonest. Euro is a gone case. I believe a new low is IN, it is just a matter of time. Patience is the key. Euro is a gone case..truthly it is!!!

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds