Hey brother, what are your best stock ideas?

More
12 years 4 months ago #8436 by Joes
Trek is soooo quiet. Will 35-36 cents be history in a few months' time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8452 by pine
Some Buffett gems for you.....

"Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell."

- Warren Buffett
"There's no reason we should become fearful if a stock goes down. If a stock goes down 50%, I'd look forward to it. In fact, I would offer you a significant sum of money if you could give me the opportunity for all of my stocks to go down 50% over the next month."
-Warren Buffett, 2008 Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting
"If you have more than 120 or 130 I.Q. points, you can afford to give the rest away. You don't need extraordinary intelligence to succeed as an investor."
-Warren Buffett, 2008 Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting

• ox
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 weeks ago #9750 by ox
Oxley looks enticing as property prices stay firm. Oxley has a wide range of projects already pre-sold and will turn on the cash pump for the company. JUst see how the chairman Ching and his sidekick Low have been buying and buying Oxley shares.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11105 by Dongdaemun
Many predictions have failed. It's a tought market.
My best ideas (take it with a pinch of salt) = Roxy Pacific (50 c), Hiap Hoe (63 c), and S-chips like C&G (10.5 c) , China Animal (25 c).

• Jack
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11115 by Jack
ERATAT LIFESTYLE ....PROFITABLE COMPANY AT ONLY 2-3 X PE.
DIVIDEND YIELD 5-6% AT CURRNT PRICE 8.4 CENTS & HISTORICAL PAYOUT

• Jill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11120 by Jill
Replied by Jill on topic Re:selective accumulation of s-chips
S-chips present a very interesting inv. opportunity, in my view. Don't think that these counters are written off forever. In the big pic, China could be at a turning pt in its economy somewhere just ahead. The recovery will lift many s-chips by big % gains --- as earnings come roaring back. The fear of accounting fraud etc will not disappear completely among investors but the greed for profits among investors will overpower that. Imagine if Minzhong runs every day, people will go back in to join the party. Minzhong by the way is a pretty good counter imho. 

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds