Hey brother, what are your best stock ideas?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12648 by Guest
[hr]
[joan 23-12-2012]:

Buy FujianZhenyun. Another undervalue stock!
[hr]
[Value Seeker 23-12-2012]:

[hr]
[Teu 23-12-2012]:

Eratat is certainly cheap as it has cash of 14-15 cents a share and zero bank borrowings, compared to stock price of 11 cents. However, I wouldn't say it is the cheapest on SGX. Several other S-chips are also trading at way below net cash per share. Profit growth seems sustainable and with such low PE ratio at 1.8, Eratat seems to be a great steal. At such beaten down price and high div yield, it is like buying condo/ HDB flat cheap before the two IRs opened. When it goes above 20 cts which is highly possible, funds will start to chase.
Erartat ranks high in corporate governance and has been willing to engage the investment community. I believe it will slowly but steadily gain attention...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12660 by Lowint
From now onwards the best stk idea have to have somdthing to do with remisier King look at Rowsley today, up 80% a day

More
11 years 6 months ago #12965 by zane
I concur! Oxley is firm at 24.5 cents
[hr]
[ox 30-06-2012]:

Oxley looks enticing as property prices stay firm. Oxley has a wide range of projects already pre-sold and will turn on the cash pump for the company. JUst see how the chairman Ching and his sidekick Low have been buying and buying Oxley shares.

More
11 years 5 months ago #13163 by zane
Luckily there were believers in Oxley and  I saw the light early enough. In the past 2 weeks, the reward came fast & furious, with Oxley rising fr 24.5 cents to 32.5 cents for a 33% gain. 

More
11 years 4 months ago #13423 by Dongdaemun
Good pick -- Oxley recently @ 38 cents!
Earnings could be interesting in years when their commercial projects get TOP and all the revenue & earnings are recognised in 1 go.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13440 by Rich
Eratat Lifestyle looks good at 15.5 cents. PE only less than 2X for FY13, based on currently available info.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds