Hey brother, what are your best stock ideas?

More
11 years 4 months ago #13470 by Val
Best World is a dark horse, which can potentially be a big % gainer in the next 4 months. I am just thinking along these lines -->>

Best World warrants expire on 5 JUL 2013. The exercise price is 30 cents, which is within striking distance. There is much at stake. There are 41.1 million warrants outstanding. If somehow, the mother share can go above 30 cents, the warrants will get exercised and the amount of cash going into the company is S$12.3 million.

This sum is heck of a lot, compared to the current net cash of $28 million and compared to the market cap of $35 million currently.

The 2 ladies should not be sleeping at the wheel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13486 by Lowint

Lowint wrote: From now onwards the best stk idea have to have somdthing to do with remisier King look at Rowsley today, up 80% a day

Continue to stick to the Remisier King will be the best idea, Rowsley slide to 40.5 c on Friday but rebound strongly to close 43.5 on high volume . Iskandar may be the new stock theme as UOB now organize investors to Iskandar

More
11 years 4 months ago #13506 by Lowint

Lowint wrote:

Lowint wrote: From now onwards the best stk idea have to have somdthing to do with remisier King look at Rowsley today, up 80% a day

Continue to stick to the Remisier King will be the best idea, Rowsley slide to 40.5 c on Friday but rebound strongly to close 43.5 on high volume . Iskandar may be the new stock theme as UOB now organize investors to Iskandar

amazing run up in the afternoon today to hit 47.5 . If Dow cheong again this counter will lead the bull mkt. Salute the King

More
11 years 4 months ago #13517 by Azzaramich
Watch out Scintronix..a watch list stock that is transforming from manufacturing to property. Ying Li former CFO just joined the company.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13534 by yeng
Hello Azza...why do you like this Scintronix? I did a quick read of some announcements & am scratching my head as to why anyone would rec it:

a. director ng boon hoo sold 8 m shares in Feb 13.

b. there is some pending litigation involving the company & ex ceo.

c. another loss making year in 2012 with S$25 m in the red.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13547 by Rich
Sino Grandness -- was hoping it would fall to 80 cents at lesat, but it has firmed up to 87 cents. I think this can be at least 50% gainer as it delivers solid results. Just pray it is not like other rotten S-apples.

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/component/...7-cents-respectively

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds