Hey brother, what are your best stock ideas?

More
11 years 6 months ago #12634 by Lowint
The best commodity stk is still Wilmar as they abide by China policy not to increase coking oil prices when palm oil price was high, now Authorities will return favor give them access to cheap CPO and soy oil nsow that international CPO prices down so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Big Fish
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12635 by Big Fish
Best stock ideas? I am not the first to say it, but I say it here first -- STRACO CORPORATION @ 25.5 cents.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12638 by Guest
The cheapest stock in SGX is Eratat. I think mgt should be thinking abt privatization now

• Teu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12640 by Teu
Eratat is certainly cheap as it has cash of 14-15 cents a share and zero bank borrowings, compared to stock price of 11 cents. However, I wouldn't say it is the cheapest on SGX. Several other S-chips are also trading at way below net cash per share.

• Value Seeker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12642 by Value Seeker
Replied by Value Seeker on topic Re:Re:Hey brother, what are your best stock ideas?
[hr]
[Teu 23-12-2012]:

Eratat is certainly cheap as it has cash of 14-15 cents a share and zero bank borrowings, compared to stock price of 11 cents. However, I wouldn't say it is the cheapest on SGX. Several other S-chips are also trading at way below net cash per share.
Profit growth seems sustainable and with such low PE ratio at 1.8, Eratat seems to be a great steal. At such beaten down price and high div yield, it is like buying condo/ HDB flat cheap before the two IRs opened. When it goes above 20 cts which is highly possible, funds will start to chase.

• joan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12644 by joan
Buy FujianZhenyun. Another undervalue stock!
[hr]
[Value Seeker 23-12-2012]:

[hr]
[Teu 23-12-2012]:

Eratat is certainly cheap as it has cash of 14-15 cents a share and zero bank borrowings, compared to stock price of 11 cents. However, I wouldn't say it is the cheapest on SGX. Several other S-chips are also trading at way below net cash per share. Profit growth seems sustainable and with such low PE ratio at 1.8, Eratat seems to be a great steal. At such beaten down price and high div yield, it is like buying condo/ HDB flat cheap before the two IRs opened. When it goes above 20 cts which is highly possible, funds will start to chase.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds