MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
12 years 3 months ago #7821 by ZEN
according to statistic .. china has 666 cities .
11 cities with population over 2 million;
23 cities with population between 1 millions and 2 million;
44 cities with population between 500,000 and 1 million;
159 cities with population between 200,000 and 500,000;
393 cities with population less than 200,000
China's urbanization will provide sustainable investment and become a key factor in bolstering the country's growth during the coming five years, said a top policy adviser on Friday.
"The country's urbanization rate is expected to increase by 1 percentage point every year for the next 20 years," said Zheng Xinli, vice-president of the China Center for International Economic Exchanges (CCIEE).
The figure is predicted to rise from the current 47 percent to 57 percent in 2020, and to approximately 70 percent by the end of 2030, according to Zheng.
He said urbanization will be a significant contributor to the nation's gross domestic product (GDP) during the 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015), and in the longer term. "By 2026, the country's GDP is likely to exceed that of the United States and be the largest in the world," he said.
Considering that it could bring tens of millions of rural residents to the cities, and thus boost domestic consumption in real estate and a number of related industries, the urbanization process is bound to be a sustainable engine of China's economic growth," said Li Tie, director-general of the China Center for Urban Development at the National Development and Reform Commission.
The government may need to spend a total of 24 trillion yuan on urban infrastructure by 2020 because the number of city residents will continue to increase, according to a report released by the China Development Research Foundation.

And Midas's business is not restricted in China alone . Now it had venture into Malaysia intercity Urban rail project , Singapore downtown line project , Turkey LRT project , Switzerland double deck train project .

The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #7829 by ZEN
China resumes full steam ahead with 500km/h high speed train manufacture and testing
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by ZEN.
More
12 years 3 months ago #7831 by ZEN

December 27, 2011 Midas Holdings Limited (麦达斯控股有限公司) ("Midas" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"; SGX-ST stock code: 5EN; SEHK stock code: 1021) announced today that its Aluminium Alloy Division, Jilin Midas Aluminium Industries Co., Ltd (吉林麦达斯铝业有限公司) ("Jilin Midas") has been awarded three new contracts from international and PRC customers. -
Total contract value RMB 142.2 million

More
12 years 3 months ago #7876 by ZEN
this stock poise for breakout and massive rally .. undervalued gem
More
12 years 2 months ago #8046 by Rich
Zen-san, you must have made big money on this.
Now 38.5 cts
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8058 by hisey
Do u guys think Midas will break 40 cts by next week or not?
This morning I bought 25 lots of Midas at 39 cts after my broker called me say midas broke 38.5 cts resistance implying will be above 40 cts short-term so he say can buy at 39 cts.
But now midas drop from 39 cts.
I can pick up this 25 lots but if Midas will drop to 36 cts in the short-term, then I might be better off cut loss now and buy back cheaper later perhaps??
So anyone wanna share his TA view on Midas's likely short-term price direction in the next few trading days?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by hisey.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds