FORELAND real or another Gaoxian

More
12 years 2 months ago #8802 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:FORELAND
Maybe investors are afraid to buy  S-Chips with "unbelievable good" financials lol ?  I quote Chairman's Tsoi's message in the AR  " we anticipate our robust performance over FY2011 to continue into 1st Q 2012 " .  How not to buy at 9 cts to average down ? All I hope is that the EPS and dividend payout will be abt same this yr, as 9% dividend yield is not bad. My views only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8805 by peterlynch
What was the scrip dividend about? Same as Qingmei?

More
12 years 2 months ago #8806 by greenrookie
I double my stake too. Btw there is a thread in value buddies that point out about the photo of factory in ar being photoshop edited. I keep my faith. Foreland seems o have carve a niche for itself. I do not expect it to be immune from the downturn that is affecting textile/ processing companies now. But it has fulfilled the same rule of buy cheap buy good, now I just have to hold on to it.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8807 by pine
I think he is too imaginative. I couldnt find any photo that seemed heavily manipulated. The photos are insignificant to begin with -- just factories.
And he got the page numbering mixed up . Pg 5?

More
12 years 2 months ago #8810 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:FORELAND
Hi abb - This guy takes his research to the extreme - respect ! Perhaps he should check out if   Chairman Tsoi's 30 yr old son Cai Fengquan ( who is Exec Diector ) actually has a Masters Degree in IT from Queensland Uni of Tech, Oz haha ? 
As I am new to this counter , I am not sure if the son had attended any AGMs before but it'd be good to introduce the likely heir apparent to investors so that we can size him up. Besides, he can articulate the company's plans in English. Personally I only hold counters longer term if I feel their top management are smart /qualified.
Abt mid last yr, the company invited analysts to tour its factory and that their CFO Wong SM made a good presentation to local analysts here. They should brief local investors after every quarterly report. It'd be better if Exec Director Cai do the briefing .     

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds