FORELAND real or another Gaoxian

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 weeks ago #6525 by cheongwee.
FORELAND real or another Gaoxian was created by cheongwee.
Report by Kim Eng
Hot stock
Foreland Fabrictech Holdings Ltd (FLFT SP, $0.135, NOT RATED) – Despite three consecutive quarters of strong recovery growth and positive guidance ahead, Foreland’s share price has not reacted in tandem. Annualising 1Q11 EPS, the stock would be trading at only 2.9x PER and 0.6x P/B. Recent accounting irregularities affecting S-chips have cast a dark shadow on such stocks as investors become more sceptical. If Foreland’s numbers are real, an investment at the current price level could reap high rewards for the investor.

Real or bluff....your take.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #6527 by yeng
Cheongwee, why are you confident it's real? The wayang that happened a while back was to push the price up in order to price the placement shares at a higher level.

Now game over, no liquidity. Unless it drops to 10 cents.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 weeks ago #6534 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:FORELAND real or another Gaoxian
yeh

I post this from Kim Eng, Please ask them.
Your take is they are bluff, right? If thst is so, i ask you back what make you so confident that they are bluff. The chief himself placed out some share recently, and there are taker. You means they got con also.
Kim Eng also not sure, but just said if it is true, this px will reward invester handsomely.
Pls ask Kim Eng. I am just a messenger.
My take is that they are real, you do your due diligent.
But i do protect myself with stop, just in case, there are no sure thing in this world.
Is that how invester in gaoxian died???

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #6869 by Joes
cheongwee, the 2Q results were excellent. U still holding the stock? Worth a buy now at 12.2?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Joes.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6876 by cheongwee.

If we do not enter into another recession, which i think is very great and likely.
Then this one is worth a buy at this px. 
But i think 10c is the lowest it can go if mkt crash.
I bought ave 9.5c, so hold for awhile see what come may.
U see today even with a fantastic result, profit 10X, mkt does not seen to be interested.
i hope there will be a rally soon,

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6884 by cheongwee.
Today there was a transation of 10 m shares, hope BB are finally looking this way.
If recession do not stop this one, this one will be a multi bagger, it shd be back to pre-crises px.
But that is not likely, given the ecnomic situation we are in, short term till yr end if it can hit 19c analyst px, we got to bw happy. Next yr, no eye to see.
where in the world got management come out to annoucnce soild earning and boost that their order is so good that they have to stop them. And how many counter profit soar 10 fold!!!
i believe the managemant are very capable, so if want to invest long here also can, but do have stop loss, in case recession come ans whack it down.
other than this sapphire, Qingmei, Eratat are not bad to keep in the drawer for long shoot.
i believe ppl will come back again and that is when we will harvest bountifully.
good luck,,,i will collect good s-chips and keep for long when other fear, and sell when other are greedy for them,
do i sound similar, yes WB...way.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds