FORELAND real or another Gaoxian

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7444 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:FORELAND real or another Gaoxian
Hope it declare some div also, 
[hr]
[cheongwee 01-11-2011]:

Wow,this one really a red horse. Congra to those who vested, hope tomolo soar .
This the second time it come out to trumpet it result. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7550 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:FORELAND real or another Gaoxian
See what so good is an illiquid stock. I think the towkay should take this one private and profit himself.
Bought at this level and after not only good result, but excellent result. mkt still not looking at it.
sll and goodbye.
that will be the last time, and if recession or mkt lau sai, this will be even worse.
good luck to vester here.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7551 by yeng
I agree with cheongwee -- this stock is illiquid, worse than a dead body. However, in an expected year-end rally, this one might have a chance to wake up and run. It's like marathon -- everyone is running. Just hoping.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8291 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:FORELAND
I learned there is no such thing as a permanently illiquid stock. If there is a good reason, the market will trade the stock (up or down). Foreland today had 2.284 m volume! Stock at 12.4 cents -- won't be there for long becos the company has a profit guidance that is going to make investors chase the stock.

Today's announcement: For FY2011, the Group is expected to report a significantly higher revenue, compared to the financial year ended 31 December 2010 (“FY2010”), due to the strong demand for its high grade and functional fabrics. The strong demand was a result of the recovery in the market of high grade textile products and the continuous expansion in the Group’s business for high grade umbrella fabrics.

Accordingly, the Group expects to report a significantly higher profit before taxation for FY2011 as
compared to FY2010. The Company will disclose further details when it announces its unaudited financial results for FY2011 on or before 28 February 2012.

BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Tsoi Kin Chit
Executive Chairman
14 February 2012

NextInsight recently flagged this stock :

DMG: 5 companies expected to achieve record earnings for FY11

More
12 years 4 months ago #8518 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:FORELAND
I dislike pure factory plays or S-Chips unless they are super cheap and I thought I had a bargain at 10 cts when the price crashed just after they announced a record profit and EPS of 5.7 cts.  Where is the logic LOL ?  

More
12 years 4 months ago #8542 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:FORELAND
Tsoi Kin Chit, the Executive Chairman, did some buying after the results announcement for fy2011 -- but has dried up. Token buying doesn't really convince the market.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds