FORELAND real or another Gaoxian

More
12 years 4 months ago #8546 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:FORELAND
I bought a small quantity after doing my hw and I like what I saw. I would have bought more had my orders not being partially filled. I will wait for the accounts to be audited before I buy more. I dun expect the company to report another record earnings this year, in fact, as stated by the management outlook in the latest earning report, they expect headwinds. Its just too darn cheap even if I allocate an 50% drop in profits over the next 1-2 yrs to be ignored. It's has all the factors I am looking for: low PE low PB high cash, no major sellout on stake except for a placement exercise while the price is done at a premium at not discount. Stability in top management, CFO around for years, 1 independent director rotate for retirement yrs ago. One of the s- chip that dun trigger my red flags and most importantly, seems to have build itself an competitive edge. Looking at how it's peers get affected in the textile processing business (those in the lower margin business) u will the. Appreciate how undervalued foreland is. If the accounts are clean. no reasons to believe otherwise .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8657 by relaxing
Hi greenrookie - AGM is on 27April, so accounts must have been audited. Did you buy some more? Do not know how long to wait before rotational play ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8658 by greenrookie
Hi relaxing, I will. Maybe just wait for a while ... The rally seems to be running out of steam... Good news doesn't raise The STI by much and then it gives up gains soon. Still feel a correction is long overdue. Hehe waiting for sales. If it doesn't come and I will still pick up. I am watching fibretech too... Waiting for it's acc to be audited. Talking abt rotational play, I am looking at companies serving the semi-con industry, very interested in rokko, what do u think? Not actually financially strong compare to others like micromech, aem and ums, but find their expansion plan rather workable and reliable and is a super laggard.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8660 by relaxing
Hi greenrookie - I don't follow Rokko as it has small share base and hardly traded.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8662 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:FORELAND
Hi guys, the Foreland AR is indeed out on SGX website already, which implies that the auditors have blessed the accounts. It is interesting to note that 2G Capital is a shareholder with 6,754,000 shares, or a 1.27% stake. It's not particularly big but still 2G is a good name

More
12 years 2 months ago #8798 by pine
Anyone going to Foreland AGM this Friday? The question to ask is : Why isnt the chairman consistent in his share buying? And why isnt there any share buyback for this grossly undervalued stock?

The FA for this one is unbelievably good.

Net Profit: RMB140.6 million and net margin of 18.6%

Market Cap (@S$0.09 per share): S$47.77 million while Cash on hand is $45 million or thereabouts.

In addition, they paying a final dividend of Sing 0.08 cent

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds