China Fibretech - multibagger?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5406 by yeng
Good thing that China Fibretech reports quarterly - so we will soon know how its Q1 performance is -- whether the 4Q was a flash in the pan. I doubt it ..... the textile industry is recovering strongly and Fibretech being a downstream player will benefit .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5443 by Rich
Zero volume today! This is a retail stock - the retail players are not cheong-ing into the market after the Jap crisis .

No fund interest in this small stock, so they might as well privatize. With 13 cents in cash, any buyer / esp the management can just offer 12 cents as takeover price and then pocket 1 cent + get the profitable business for FREE!

More
13 years 1 month ago #5445 by greenrookie
Actually, I am kinda of catiously happy that nobody wants to sell chinafibreT at 7.5 cents. It has been languishing at 7-7.5 cents long enough. In another month or so, in early april, they should be giving a profit guidance soon, lets hang on till then.
Yes, if someone comes and take it private at 12 cents, I am more than happy!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #5451 by lisa
Now waiting for a smart fund to come in to see the value.
Go to the mgt, work out a plan with them, just need to confirm the amount in cash at bank.
Viola! Take it private at 12c!
Case close.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5532 by greenrookie
As I am a adrent promoter of China FibreTech shares, I thought it would be fair to share that i have actually sold half of my holdings, today
Not to convince anyone to follow my footsteps, just that since I have been following and kinda of broadcasting this stock, feel its just a right thing to do to alert the rest of the forumers.
I intend to buy back shares once they announce the date for annual general meeting, that would meet that the books passed the auditor.
Frankly, rightly or wrongly, I am spooked the string of scandals, and I have sold off all my s-chips either at break even price or at a profits. I might be wrong and miss the ride, but doesn't want to lose any sleep over my investment.
Auditor for chinafibreT is not from E&Y, but from Foo Kon Tan Grant Thornton.
I will go in and pick up the pieces if these shares don't move too much ahead, then I would buy back my s-chips after the books are audited. April8 or 9 is the date they announce the AGM, so its just 2 weeks from now, if they pass the books, I would renter as long as the price dun rise above 8 cents.
just my 2 cents worth.

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by greenrookie.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5533 by lisa
Replied by lisa on topic Re:China Fibretech
Hi Greenrookie, thanks for being transparent.
No wonder CFT was under heavy attack today, cos of ur heavy selling.
Another ardent fan bites the dust.
What a lousy weekend this would be for me.
Vested, and holding.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by niadmin. Reason: shorter title

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds