China Fibretech - multibagger?

More
13 years 1 month ago #5681 by lisa
Now got to wait till 28 April 2011 AGM to find out more about the Company's financial affairs and its plans.  Hope management can give more insight to the future earnings and show signs of improvement.
Funds should be attracted to this Company with its cash hoard.
Vested and holding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5682 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Fibretech
From what I gather, this company is ok --- not to worry about its accounts. The cash is really there, but the company is in expansion mode and will need to spend on capex, so no dividend. Your guess is as good as mine as to when the market will re-rate the stock to a fairer valuation. At the moment, for those who are patient and risk-averse to S-chips, this could be an opportunity for getting into the stock before (or if ever) it becomes a multi-bagger.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5683 by greenrookie
Patience is key in this stock. Lisa, be prepare to wait till 3q results, that should be the longest one has to wait should the earning momentum holds for this stock. I regret not waiting for 1 more quarter for Lian beng, otherwise a 10% profits would be 30%. I brought back what I sold and some more after the books are cleared. Waiting... Should get a re-rate if no black swans events occur.. Was wondering why Lian beng with forward PE of less than 4 is given the cold shoulder when other construction companies with PE around 10 is still being recommended by anaylsts, thought I might be wrong since it stays undervalued for 6 months. Ought to be more confident and patient with myself. I have decided not to make the same mistake with fibreT unless the earnings falter.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by greenrookie.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5714 by lisa
Taisan having a fantastic volume and also Foreland is also in the play.
Both are fibre companies.  Seems like investors are getting more comfortable with such fibre companies.  Hope CFT can be next.  :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #5716 by Joes
Taisan is quite undervalued and its listing in Taiwan does give it a clean bill of health.

Foreland is doing big volume cos of its Korea dual listing news and the implication that it does not hv anything to hide from scrutiny of Korean Exchange officials.

China Fibretech is also rumoured to be seeking a dual listing somewhere
it too could come into play but then this is a small fish....

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #5728 by lisa
Hi Joes,
If CFT goes up to 11c-14c, super Rice Bucket.
:)
Regards.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds