China Fibretech - multibagger?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5312 by greenrookie
stock price went further south, at 7.5 cents, which i pick up more of my shares. ChinafibreT is now my biggest holding. Reasons for this fall, the accounting fallout and also the sgx query might have made more investors nervious.
However, After looking at the past few quarters and annual reports, I found consistency in what the comapany is saying.
They have already mentioned about the disposal and replacement of equipments which they reiterated. I made a simple calculation from the additional information they supplied to sgx, I found out that with the increase in ASP, and margain, it is mathematical consistent to have that increase in revenue. (almost 10 folds q to q ). They have already state long ago that their new product mix, spandex, commands better margin and ASP, so the increase in ASP in not pluck from the sky unless they planned to be dishonest long long ago.
Another reason for my buying, they have locked in (received their payment) 43million in the moth of january, this bode well for the Q1 results. As i mentioned in my previous blog, if china fibret can keep up with their earning momentum, their PE will be below 2, and at 7.5 cents close to 1.5 times. Potential for profits is hugh.
Of course i am not an auditor, I will not be able to tell if the management is honest a not, there is risk involved, but at least there is consistency in numbers and in what the management says, and i am betting that the price will sharply turn upwards at current level once they get their books audited, barring escalation of middleeast crsis

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by greenrookie. Reason: addition info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5318 by sgmarket
They claimed that almost 100% of trade receivables fall within 60 days credit terms extended to customers.
Correction: RMB 43million has been collected.
Greenrookie, you shall know soon enough.

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sgmarket. Reason: correction

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5320 by greenrookie
Sgmarket,
You seems to imply that there is indeed inconsistency in their reports, appreciate if you can elaborate further.
Will really appreciate if you can share your insider information if you have any, since i don't see any contradication in collecting 43 million in the month of January and the trade recevables has a 60 days credit limit. There have receivables of 83.9 million rmb as of dec, of which 46 million is collected, what's wrong with that?
Or did you mean i shall know soon enough since the auditing of the annual results will be done of end of april latest??
[hr]
[sgmarket 02-03-2011]:

They claimed that almost 100% of trade receivables fall within 60 days credit terms extended to customers.
Correction: RMB 43million has been collected.
Greenrookie, you shall know soon enough.

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by greenrookie. Reason: additional info

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5321 by sgmarket
Greenrookie,
Nothing wrong in monitoring how receivables are collected, right?
As majority falls within 60 days and Jan and Feb have passed, will know soon enough is a fair statement, isn't it?
Yes, soon enough definitely means Apr.

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sgmarket.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5322 by greenrookie
Sg market, Was sincerely asking for clarification, not trying to be pushy or aggressive. No offences, I was just wondering if there are things which i miss out from the reports. I relook at their quarter reports for the past 3 years, the only weird thing that I noticed is that they dun usually lump the full year report by did a 4th quarter comparison in previous years. Wondered why they do that for?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5372 by lisa
I noticed there are pple selling down CFT today.
So is this a multibagger, gem-yet-to-be-discovered or already a counter kenna dumped to be left in cold turkey?
Even CIMB sees CFT as a candidate for delisting after Sinomem.  That means there is value in this company, but still pple dump the stock.
Damn sianz to see CFT kenna hamtam.
Value stocks but no play, makes me very sianz.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by lisa.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds