Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 6 months ago #17676 by chinsoonyuen
Replied by chinsoonyuen on topic Eratat Lifestyle
dec coming, r u seeing more cash now than Jan?

same way as we look at co acc, cashfow statement, we dun like co whose cash keep disappearing, and right issue frequently, or borrow monie frequently

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17693 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
fundamentalist, can u summarise in a few sentences what is wrong with the jinjiang tax so I can raise it next monday.

Fundamentalist wrote: The jinjiang tax issue would probably throw them a little off guard without a standard template answer, but I'm not an expert in china tax rates to ask about it. Furthermore, I am not an investor, and from the recent discussions and studies, I don't think I would even touch it. If you think closing an eye on this issue gives you more confidence in investing, I can't stop you on that.

The only positive so far is that they sponsored a local sports team, which makes sense given they are listed here and badly needs some visibility and investors confidence.

Given the points brought up so far, and the study into the most recent reports, I remain unconvinced. The cliche: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, but it tries to convince you it is not a duck...... you know what I mean.

Interesting points brought up over past few pages, along with some checks on china tax rates, etc. But this is bringing on a diminishing returns on my time. As such, don't think I will spend any more efforts on this counter unless something interesting pops up again.

Good luck to the minority shareholders here.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17696 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Volume seems picking up as this morning someone uses 500Lots to generate volume ? Price stabilised at 8.8/9.0cents. At current price so long as the account is clean it is an opportunity to buy isn't it ? Look at other so-call 'blue' chips like Noble, GAR all earning 0.24US cents /qtr and the debt is huge ... and there are in the component 30 ? People has different mind set for S-chip anyway due to too many failure so far. WHY IF ?

More
10 years 6 months ago #17701 by BotakBrian
Replied by BotakBrian on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Buying interest in S chip just not there because too many people got burnt lol.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17702 by davidkie
Replied by davidkie on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Hi newbiestock,

Can you raise these questions during the meeting..

1. Why ask YE SANZHI sold off his holding?? personal reason?? I notice He is still acting as Director now.
2. Can they disclosed who he sold the 32M shares? to group of ppl? if to a person, why there is no new subsential shareholder?
3. The company used to disclose the deal amount for each fair , can they start this again??
4. Can they provide location for each stores?
5. Lastly, when when is the sharebuy back start? can we expect extraordinary answer during this time..

• Fundamentalist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #17709 by Fundamentalist
Replied by Fundamentalist on topic Eratat Lifestyle

newbiestock wrote: fundamentalist, can u summarise in a few sentences what is wrong with the jinjiang tax so I can raise it next monday.

Nope, like I said, any further homework on this counter is not an effective use of my time and since I'm not vested and not interested, I won't bother on it.

Short reply, cuz on overseas business trip. Good luck on your attendance to the results briefing.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds