Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #17562 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
See reply below:
One thing need to check out is : whether this practice violate SGX listing rule ? (Private mailing list)

newbiestock wrote: fundamentalist, just register yourself in the mailing list in the company website there and then send an email to ir@eratatgroup.com to request for the invitation mail.

The IR will update u the date and location whenever they have quarterly briefing, the moment you are in the mailing list.

they don't post the quarterly briefing details on sgx. Only those in the mailing list will receive and this has been a COMMON practice for years. it doesn't matter shareholders or not. Regular Eratat investors know about the mailing list LOL.
Elbert> This is NOT common practice and not sure is within the SGX listing law.

no point the co spam sgx announcement with this rite. With a mailing list, they will know who are genuinely interested in the briefing and who are the ones coming rather than put on sgx and have anonymous ppl coming in last minute.
Elbert> This is NOT spam as the public investor need to know not just those who know the mailing list. With one year 4 SGX announcement for result briefing you call it SPAM ??? don't know what to said. Find some better excuses.

Strange that ppl today still ask how i got the briefing invitation LOL.
Elbert> I did write to the IR h/e no reply as I am not in their mailing list very funny practice. I wrote to so many other company's IR all has the reply and not required to have mailing list ? Again not sure they upset the SGX listing rule or not ?

if ppl are lazy to check, then there's nothing much i can say or do lol rite, esp if their minds are close.

And on the positive side, the lunch served is quite good. so, those interested or are open, do find a time to attend the briefing lol.

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by elbert. Reason: Add info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17563 by elbert
I had wrote to the IR again this morning and see if she reply otherwise I will have to seek SGX for help as I do NOT believe with so-call PRIVATE mailing list to disclose information such as briefing 'in advance' and not to inform the public. It is NOT up to Erarat to choice the way they wish but the way SGX set the rule. SGX net is the PROPER and FORMAL place to make any announcement related to company event including the result briefing such an 'important' event.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17564 by elbert
I wrote to the IR and within 30 minutes she reply very funny isn't it when I was writing to her many times earlier no one email get answer ?

I don't like the way IR handle the public investor. WHY investor need to go thru the PRIVATE email to get 'invited' to the event when this event suppose to be OPEN for ALL investor isn't it ? U can limit the seat by first come first serve but not limited to those WHO know the mailing list set up !!!

Disappointed with the way it handle the result briefing information disclose procedure.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #17574 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
elbert, don't pick bones out of eggs la. There are many companies who don't even bother organised a quarterly briefing lol. The mailing list and email rsvp at least allows eratat to know how many ppl are coming to attend the briefing. Depending on the response, they can cater bigger or smaller room. imagine putting at sgx announcement. Anonymous ppl just come in last min without registering. The emails and contact no are there, if one bothers to search the internet.

elbert, if u didn't get a reply, double check the email address again. maybe typo somewhere.

I hv subscribed to the mailing list since mid 2011. And, my mailbox will get an email without fail whenever there is any sgx announcement or quarterly briefing invitation lol. The system has been working well, so I dun see the need for any complaint.

Relaxing, ya, the CEO Lin Zhong only appears once a year in the AGM and i do agree with u that it will be good, if he can appear more often also too in the quarterly briefing.

Fundamentalist, I haven't had time to check out the jinjiang tax u mention. But if I find anything, I will definitely raise it at the upcoming briefing to the CFO. Rest assured that, guys.

Spencer, yup. I do think so too. Has bottomed out. But of coz, for those who want to play safe, can wait for it the TA price action to break up the channel first.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17575 by elbert
See reply below:

newbiestock wrote: elbert, don't pick bones out of eggs la. There are many companies who don't even bother organised a quarterly briefing lol. The mailing list and email rsvp at least allows eratat to know how many ppl are coming to attend the briefing. Depending on the response, they can cater bigger or smaller room. imagine putting at sgx announcement. Anonymous ppl just come in last min without registering. The emails and contact no are there, if one bothers to search the internet.
Elbert> Other company don't organised the qtr briefing does not imply whoever want to organised can simply do as wish. Not sure whether it is still the right way to do with the PRIVATE mailing list. As to how to organised etc I leave it to the company as Erartat is not the ONLY company organised such.

elbert, if u didn't get a reply, double check the email address again. maybe typo somewhere.
Elbert> I did NOT bother to type but simply click the link provided in the internet web-site. I send total 6 emails and got nothing reply h/e this morning after my post my email got reply. When I follow up with Ms Joanne she apologised.

I hv subscribed to the mailing list since mid 2011. And, my mailbox will get an email without fail whenever there is any sgx announcement or quarterly briefing invitation lol. The system has been working well, so I dun see the need for any complaint.

Relaxing, ya, the CEO Lin Zhong only appears once a year in the AGM and i do agree with u that it will be good, if he can appear more often also too in the quarterly briefing.

Fundamentalist, I haven't had time to check out the jinjiang tax u mention. But if I find anything, I will definitely raise it at the upcoming briefing to the CFO. Rest assured that, guys.

Spencer, yup. I do think so too. Has bottomed out. But of coz, for those who want to play safe, can wait for it the TA price action to break up the channel first.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17576 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
ok. elbert, good tat u got ur reply from the IR. just come on 18th if u can spare the time.

More ppl attend, then more questions, which is good too.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds