Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17556 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
hello,

guys, it is not secretive at all. The IR email and contact number is listed clearly in the website and the contact has been posted in this forum many times before. so, guys, do check the website yourself and if there's anything not clear, just call the IR and she will reply. Ok, hope this helps.

IR Name: Joanna Whiteford
Email: ir@eratatgroup.com / joannawhiteford@eratatgroup.com
Mobile: 9636 7510

Check the website. There is a mailing list. so if u have given your email in this mailing list, the IR will email you the date of every quarterly briefing automatically. so when u get the email, u just rsvp there.

SIAS Investor choice for transparency
www.eratatgroup.com/v2/files/releases/20...release_award_cg.pdf

Eratat sponsors Singapore National Youth Water Polo Team
www.eratatgroup.com/v2/files/releases/20...polo_sponsorship.pdf

www.facebook.com/NationalYouthTeamU15

hmm.. wow they sponsor singapore water polo team. what about their China team lol. nvm.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by newbiestock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fundamentalist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #17557 by Fundamentalist
Replied by Fundamentalist on topic Eratat Lifestyle
I think you missed the point newbiestock. The context is about the briefing and not the IR's contact.

The fact remains that they did not make the announcement on SGX.

Of course, they probably only send the letter to shareholders.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17558 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
fundamentalist, just register yourself in the mailing list in the company website there and then send an email to ir@eratatgroup.com to request for the invitation mail.

The IR will update u the date and location whenever they have quarterly briefing, the moment you are in the mailing list.

they don't post the quarterly briefing details on sgx. Only those in the mailing list will receive and this has been a COMMON practice for years. it doesn't matter shareholders or not. Regular Eratat investors know about the mailing list LOL.

no point the co spam sgx announcement with this rite. With a mailing list, they will know who are genuinely interested in the briefing and who are the ones coming rather than put on sgx and have anonymous ppl coming in last minute.

Strange that ppl today still ask how i got the briefing invitation LOL.

if ppl are lazy to check, then there's nothing much i can say or do lol rite, esp if their minds are close.

And on the positive side, the lunch served is quite good. so, those interested or are open, do find a time to attend the briefing lol.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by newbiestock.

• Fundamentalist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #17559 by Fundamentalist
Replied by Fundamentalist on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Finally an answer that is coherent with the previous posts. Thanks.

Really nice choice of words "for years". At best 5 years I presume.

As the unofficial Eratat's IR, I presume you will be asking the question on jinjiang's tax report and then reporting here?

More
10 years 5 months ago #17560 by Synapse
Replied by Synapse on topic Eratat Lifestyle
After a sharp plunge, it may finally be bottoming out.
Will continue to monitor the price action.

Spencer
Synapse Trading - Mind over Markets
www.synapsetrading.com
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #17561 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Kudos to CFO Ken Ho for fronting up to brief investors after every quarterly result, answering the same tough questions LOL. Don’t think the CEO has ever attended a briefing, but frankly he should do so at least once a yr to clarify unanswered questions and tell investors the game plan. The CFO is only the goalkeeper, not the main striker or play maker.

That said, I think this is the only S-Chip which have quarterly briefings, which are not common even for non S-Chips. I have attending some S-Chip AGMs and briefings before, mainly to check out the quality of CEO and mgt team. Not vested in S-Chips.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds