Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 6 months ago #17653 by BotakBrian
Replied by BotakBrian on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Ok, newbiestock, Please ask them about share buyback!!!

newbiestock wrote: A lot of stocks also went down today as market is undergoing a short term correction before the Christmas rally starts. Down only 0.1 c but it gap up this morning. The 8.6 c is holding well.

elbert, dun hv any "extra" information. what I know is already and can be found in the internet

Best is attend the briefing yourself on 18th nov, which is next Monday lol. I also have my own sets of questions in my mind that I am going to ask too, so not going to give the CFO an easy Q&A session too. haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fundamentalist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #17660 by Fundamentalist
Replied by Fundamentalist on topic Eratat Lifestyle
The jinjiang tax issue would probably throw them a little off guard without a standard template answer, but I'm not an expert in china tax rates to ask about it. Furthermore, I am not an investor, and from the recent discussions and studies, I don't think I would even touch it. If you think closing an eye on this issue gives you more confidence in investing, I can't stop you on that.

The only positive so far is that they sponsored a local sports team, which makes sense given they are listed here and badly needs some visibility and investors confidence.

Given the points brought up so far, and the study into the most recent reports, I remain unconvinced. The cliche: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, but it tries to convince you it is not a duck...... you know what I mean.

Interesting points brought up over past few pages, along with some checks on china tax rates, etc. But this is bringing on a diminishing returns on my time. As such, don't think I will spend any more efforts on this counter unless something interesting pops up again.

Good luck to the minority shareholders here.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17662 by BNN
Replied by BNN on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Anyone feel like going to Sino Grandness briefing??

SGX mainboard listed F&B company Sino Grandness’ senior management (CEO Mr Huang and CFO Mr Goh) will be present in Singapore to hold our 3Q2013 results briefing on :

Date : 14th November 2013 (Thursday)
Time : 530pm

Venue : Six Battery Road #10-01 Singapore 049909

More
10 years 6 months ago #17673 by BotakBrian
Replied by BotakBrian on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Main objective of investing in stocks is to make money. If you are 'right' , you make money. If you are 'wrong', you lose money

Damien wrote: Kindly read previous posts, botak. Investing is an art, if you do not like this stock, do not buy it. Theres no right or wrong.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elbert

More
10 years 6 months ago #17674 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Well there are people has the money so as it treat investing as an 'art' or perhaps a 'hobby'.
Absolutely there is RIGHT or WRONG to invest into certain stock and the price as well. Investing is NOT about whether you like the stock or you don't.

BotakBrian wrote: Main objective of investing in stocks is to make money. If you are 'right' , you make money. If you are 'wrong', you lose money

Damien wrote: Kindly read previous posts, botak. Investing is an art, if you do not like this stock, do not buy it. Theres no right or wrong.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17675 by chinsoonyuen
Replied by chinsoonyuen on topic Eratat Lifestyle
there is no right or wrong in stkmkt, there is only winners n losers ...haha

winners see their cash hoard going up and up and i take cash level as a indicator of winning.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds