Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 6 months ago #17641 by BotakBrian
Replied by BotakBrian on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Price went down after release of mediocre earning results. Newbiestock, Can you enlighten us what trump card the company has, which you are referring to?

newbiestock wrote: Ub40, i gave up explaining as the critics here dun understand Eratat biz.

Guys, just wait a few more weeks n c. Down 0.1 c or 0 2 c all come n 落井下石。

Anyway, today it closes at 8.9 c, up +0.1 c. Just watch n c la. Wait for the co to reveal its trump card.

How many weeks do u think it will take to collect 48 mil shares, yet don't push up the price too much?

Momoeagle, i am not interested in those boring blue chips like SPH, starhub etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17642 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Actually IF the information is NOT obtain from SGX net it is not considered as valid information as the listing rule required all essential information be distributed thru SGX net. So I wonder what-else that some investor know and the other do not know ? Very funny isn't it ?

But I also notice that newbiestock seems has some 'extra' information that we do not know ?

More
10 years 6 months ago #17643 by Damien
Replied by Damien on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Kindly read previous posts, botak. Investing is an art, if you do not like this stock, do not buy it. Theres no right or wrong.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #17646 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
A lot of stocks also went down today as market is undergoing a short term correction before the Christmas rally starts. Down only 0.1 c but it gap up this morning. The 8.6 c is holding well.

elbert, dun hv any "extra" information. what I know is already and can be found in the internet

Best is attend the briefing yourself on 18th nov, which is next Monday lol. I also have my own sets of questions in my mind that I am going to ask too, so not going to give the CFO an easy Q&A session too. haha.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 6 months ago #17647 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
btw,

if anyone can't attend the briefing and wish to me to ask the CFO any questions, u can try post your question here. I can try consolidate the questions and ask on behalf on that day.

But best is type the questions in full, complete sentences, rather than point forms so it will be clear and easy for me. Dun wan later misinterpret any question.

fundamentalist, u seems to have a concern with the jinjiang tax. Can u type out the questions clearly. Illustrate with numbers, if needed. I can ask for u next mon.

hope this helps. :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #17648 by elbert
Replied by elbert on topic Eratat Lifestyle
See reply below:

newbiestock wrote: A lot of stocks also went down today as market is undergoing a short term correction before the Christmas rally starts. Down only 0.1 c but it gap up this morning. The 8.6 c is holding well.

elbert, dun hv any "extra" information. what I know is already and can be found in the internet
Elbert> My apologise.

Best is attend the briefing yourself on 18th nov, which is next Monday lol. I also have my own sets of questions in my mind that I am going to ask too, so not going to give the CFO an easy Q&A session too. haha.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds