Sitra

More
14 years 2 months ago #3078 by Silky
Replied by Silky on topic Re:Sitra
Tomorrow is the day for EGM. Waiting for this day finally for voting. Next week result day. Am targeting 20cents by next week.:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3079 by Silky
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT an Extraordinary General Meeting of Sitra Holdings (International) Limited (the “Company”) will be held at 17 Kaki Bukit Place, Eunos Techpark, Singapore 416195, on Saturday, 20 February 2010 at 10 a.m. for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, the following resolutions with or without modification:- AS ORDINARY RESOLUTION: ORDINARY RESOLUTION 1 : SHARE ISSUE MANDATE

More
14 years 2 months ago #3082 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Sitra
Unlike the usual Suntec City venue, the location for this EGM is rather inconvenient. Management should consider this as an important point to attract new investors.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3083 by Silky
Bro Pharo, I agree with you venue is not convenient unless got transport. Results next week...middle of week.. Am looking forward to turnaround results.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3084 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sitra
Silky, I suppose you will be going to the EGM tomorrow. Can you tell us after that what you found out from the management? :) I want to sleep late.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3095 by Silky
The Board of Directors of Sitra Holdings (International) Limited wishes to announce that at the Extraordinary General Meeting held on 20 February 2010, all the resolutions as set out in the Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting dated 5 February 2010 were duly passed. By Order of the Board Mr Chew Ah Ba, George Executive Chairman and CEO 20 February 2010

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds