Sitra

More
14 years 3 months ago #2980 by Silky
Replied by Silky on topic Re:Sitra
reversal confirmed! may hit 18 185 today in afternoon. Technically, its a reversal...must have high volume to justify tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2998 by Silky
8 more days to EGM for approval on rights and shares placement. 18 cents now. Big Rally hopefully coming soon.:cheer:

More
14 years 3 months ago #3014 by Lovegem
Replied by Lovegem on topic Re:Sitra
Hello Silky, Thanks for sharing with us so much information about Sitra. Please continue to do so when you have more news in future. I am also vested in Sitra as I see the same value as you in the company. The price had been advanced slowly and steadily for the past four days after it hit a recent low of 15.5ct. At 18ct I think is still very cheap. I believe next week will probably cross 20ct level.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3018 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Sitra
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! May the Year of the Golden Tiger, brings us roaring profits with our stock pickers. Cheers! :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #3021 by Silky
Hello Lovegem, needless to say this Sitra is going to be in the limelight very soon as top performer stock next week onwards.We just have to wait for the share price to jam up with high volume. Just got to watch for action. I am expecting it to cross 20cents next week too. Wish us prosperous in the year of Tiger for Sitra.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3032 by Silky
Let\'s go for 20cents tomorrow! Cheers!! EGM Saturday..

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds