Sitra

More
14 years 3 months ago #2867 by Silky
Replied by Silky on topic Re:Sitra
Latest announcement from Sitra EGM on 20th Feb for approval of rights or shares issue approval from shareholders. Everything comes with a reason. After this approval, they will ramp up the share price further for placement halt to raise funds for expansion into europe and east europe like Ukraine and Moscow. Expect significant movements in share price from next week till March. I expect placement or rights issue to be around March.I am waiting for its new business SBU to be the next core business like Design Studio. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2868 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Sitra
I am impressed. U know everything about the company. How come? Will you be at the EGM?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2874 by Silky
Yes. I will be at the EGM because i owned a sizable amount of this shares. Not trying to promote just because i own alot of this shares. Just to highlight to people here that the price is very cheap now because you will see 30s very soon. Look at my gems YongXin(today came out in Edge), Zobee etc..I have good luck with my gems...Just sharing....buy or not its up to you people..I intend to hold till end of this year. If i can see 40-50, i may let go half...

More
14 years 3 months ago #2913 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Sitra
Hi Silky It is very generous of you to share your GEMS. :) Due to the current Volatility, these POLISHED GEMS\' Prices are viewed as Still HIGH in terms of Affordability. :laugh: Due to lack of confidence, forum audience will be very GLAD if you can SHARE One or Two or More RAW GEMS whose Prices have NOT yet RISEN. :cheer:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2915 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Sitra
I wish to join your GEMS Research Team and be your Research Protege. :cheer:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2920 by Silky
Bro Pharoah, you must be joking. The market is there for hardoworking ones to do their own homework. Just like why people like techwah and lionapac which not all will like too. I like techwah but i will not buy too because there are simply too many choices. Why i go for cheap pennies like obee, yx, fx,sitra, osim, sitra etc because i want something that hopefully can give me 3-10folds..I am greedy and i have that kind of huge appetite on stocks..

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds