Sitra

More
14 years 2 months ago #2714 by Silky
Sitra was created by Silky
There is some developments brewing in this company. I was told that the share price will multiply in coming weeks due to new shareholders taking over certain shares of this company. Worth a look and decide for yourself. I am looking at double return from current value by March..Read more into the company. Yesterday total volume done is already past 30mil shares something which we rarely seen in this company for the past 1 year. Shall not say more and invest if you think you like this Sitra. I am very confident that its going to fetch very good returns. Goodluck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2717 by Silky
Replied by Silky on topic Re:Sitra
BOSS of Sitra is brother of Raffles CEO Mr Chew Hua Seng by the way. Already climbed from 5cents to high of 25cents. Yesterday hit 24cents. Today 21cents. Used to be 80-90cents stock during pre recession period. Worth a look. I already let go all my zobee bought below 10cents. This is my next babe.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2718 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Sitra
What is its Unique Selling Point [USP]? Thanks:)

More
14 years 2 months ago #2724 by Silky
Pharoah, Do not flame me if it does not materialise. But this is a turnaround company. It is not so much about FA but its about some funds going to push sitra to 40cents and above aggressively. Same for sinotel which i made a bulk at 16cents all the way to 60s. I just joined because all the while i just stayed sideline read. I think i have this good tip to share. Buy at your own decision. Goodluck

More
14 years 2 months ago #2727 by Silky
The MA\'s army is here to push Sitra to 40cent in coming weeks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2738 by Silky
Mr Ma Ong Kee buying a stake in Sitra. This is the same man that bought Metax and Ecowise. Watch this Sitra Share price rise gradually in coming weeks.. Expected to hit 30 soon.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds