Sitra

More
14 years 2 months ago #2756 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Sitra
Let\'s have a Big Ang Pao for everyone in 2010.:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2761 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sitra
O Silky, the profit forecast of $1 m for Sitra for 2009 is realistic, but it also means the PE ratio would be about 30X. The market cap now is about S$32 million. So the stock at this price of 20+ c is no cheap bargain. What\'s yr take on this? And by the way, Silky is a feminine name. Are you woman or ... man? :laugh:

More
14 years 2 months ago #2764 by Silky
Replied by Silky on topic Re:Sitra
The datas can be collected from the sgx announcements. PE may be high but at least it has turnaround this year...FY results coming out soon and its estimated to be 1 mil compared to losses of 2.8mil. What is so exciting now is they are into new business department which they recently clinched for the marina project. Now they got more such contracts in the pipeline. I expect full recovery in end 2010 and by then the share price could be 50cents already. I am always on the hunt for such counters like Zobee at 3cents, PSL at 17cents, Sinotel around 14-17cents and somemore..So i reckon Sitra will be next one. It has volume for past 5 trading days with most volume done yesterday. The big boys have entered yesterday and today is resting day. If you know anyone in Kim Eng, I am sure you will have heard of Mr Ma Ong Kee..He is into Sitra..immediate target for Sitra is going to be in 30s...put in your radar if you do not believe and go in when you see the volume comes back again in a day or two... I am expecting 100% returns in short time. Chew Hua Seng Brothers managing this company plus Mr Ma plus turnaround...a good investment in my opinion.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2768 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Sitra
$1 Million profit is penny.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2772 by Silky
It may be earning $1mil which is not much but at least its turning around. Furthermore, there will be dividends. Together with its new turnkey business, 2010 2011 will bring in more contracts. I am buying based on who is the mgt. I believe in such mgt.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2787 by Silky
Great my yongxin is moving which i bought at 7cents. Now is 18. Just added somemore Sitra into my portfolio. Seems like no one interested. Just like when i first bought zobee,sinotel and yongxin. No one keen too. Time will tell. :P

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds