Hiap Hoe

More
10 years 8 months ago #15964 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Hiap Hoe
Hiap Hoe was once rated as a non-exciting stock. I think it's fast changing. Look at the 2nd Australian acquisition in 2 months! Go over to angmo country and cheong!

Hiap Hoe announced its second strategic overseas acquisition in two months with the acquisition of 380
Lonsdale Street, a commercial building comprising a 445 bay commercial car park, 5,130 sqm of office accommodation and ground level retail tenancies for A$43.8 million. The asset sits on a 3,165 sqm site at the corner of Lonsdale Street and Elizabeth Street, in the heart of Melbourne’s Central Business District.

Mr Teo Ho Beng, Hiap Hoe’s Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are pleased to have secured this unique opportunity to fast track our overseas
expansion and anchor our presence in Melbourne. Together with our recently announced 6-22 Pearl River Road acquisition, we hope to achieve economies of scale and better cost efficiencies through the intended dedevelopment of these properties.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dpang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15983 by Val
Bought 3rd property in Australia at 206 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria for A$105,000,000 . This is a stock to take notice of ! Only 69 cents.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17781 by Val
HIAP HOE is now 81 cents. Still lots of upside. and the good news today is:

At Zhongshan Park’s grand opening today, Mr Teo Ho Beng, Hiap Hoe’s Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said “We are truly delighted with the strong performance that our first integrated development has achieved. Having been fully completed only in 2013, the development has already seen early achievements with high occupancies achieved at our hotels, retail mall and office tower.

The office tower is fully leased, Zhongshan Mall is over 90% leased and seeing a strong flow of shopper traffic, while the two hotels, Ramada and Days Hotels Singapore at Zhongshan Park, with over 700 rooms, have continued to record steady occupancies.”

More
10 years 5 months ago #17919 by Val
Just been to Zhongshan Mall in Balestier -- makan there at restaurant and bought stuff from NTUC and got vouchers for next visit (within 3 months). $1 voucher for every $10 spent.

value for money!

More
10 years 4 months ago #18617 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Hiap Hoe
I also just went to days hotel for a family Buffett. It's Sunday lunch time, but the car park is almost deserted. The NtUC finese is big but do not have a crowd. I did saw quite a number of ppl waiting to chk in/ chk out before and after my meals.

The 21 rajah restaurant has attentive waiters, food taste quite good, but is expensive 45 dollars for te variety and type of food. It was a pleasant dinning experience as only 4-5 tables were occupied. The layout is really weird, with the food displayed at a narrow corridors which will seriously run into crowd control problem if it is a full house.

But for $45, I will not return.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18621 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Hiap Hoe
It's the same with what I heard from friends. Zhongshan Mall is actually not very bustling -- except for Crystal Jade restaurant, whose steamboat is very popular. I heard booking a table is not easy and if you don't have a booking, you will have a long long wait in the queue.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds