Hiap Hoe

More
10 years 11 months ago #14131 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Hiap Hoe
I told u ....
72 cts liao
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #14134 by BlueSky
Replied by BlueSky on topic Hiap Hoe
Will need to hold on a while more. Todays news has not much media coverage and many dont understand the impact.

With 2nd line property stock moving up , i Think Hiap Hoe and SuperBowl will prove Value soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #14384 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Hiap Hoe
Kissed 71 cents today, happy to hold on still. I bought at 45-50 cents a year plus ago. Woohoo, 40-55% gain. It has been slow and steady
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Mel.

More
10 years 9 months ago #14979 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Hiap Hoe
There is very strong surge in buying today. SGX could query the company. Why? arelady 2.7 m shares done ... Now 74 cents

More
10 years 9 months ago #15041 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Hiap Hoe

BlueSky wrote: Will need to hold on a while more. Todays news has not much media coverage and many dont understand the impact.

With 2nd line property stock moving up , i Think Hiap Hoe and SuperBowl will prove Value soon.

-- BlueSky: The ESTABLISHMENT OF S$500,000,000 MULTICURRENCY MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME is a surprise and a big positive.
What's your reading of it?

No. 2: I am hoping for a bonus issue! The 2Q results will be a good time to target this.

Sumer has already expressed his belief that bonus issues are positive for stock prices.

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...fect-on-stock-priceq
The following user(s) said Thank You: yeng

More
10 years 9 months ago #15077 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Hiap Hoe
Can't read too much into the $500 million MTN. Seldom do companies with MTN programmes use up all that is available. As for bonus issue, it can trigger a rise in the stock price but that is after the announcement. I don't think stock price will rise in anticipation of a bonus issue. Well, that leaves us with nothing Nothing to explain the rise in the stock price to 75 cents in the past few weeks.

Hahaha.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds