Hiap Hoe

• Viv
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11573 by Viv
Replied by Viv on topic Re:Hiap Hoe
A bit more time and I think the path would be cleared of short-term holders who cannot wait .....
The rewards are there . this is low-hanging fruit, when the RNAV is S$1.36. When the stock hits 90 cents, it's already nearly 50% return. How longg to wait? Even 6 months is not very long. a fantastic return for the waiting period. worth it. U don't agree? Hope to hear your views!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #11581 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Hiap Hoe
Yes sir! Another $1.00 stock -- when the hotels open in Dec and 1Q2013.

• Rock333
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11582 by Rock333
Replied by Rock333 on topic Re:Bonvest

Tanglin shopping Centre relooking into En-block sale after failed @ $4000/sq ft. If this freehold property successfully sold for $2500 to $3000/sq ft., this will inpact greatly on Bonvest share price. Bonvest with 2 freehold properties in Ochard Rd & Scot Rd - Liat Towers & Sheraton Towers.
Liat Towers potential area of 230k sq ft (plot ratio 6.1) value at $2500 - $575m. Sheraton Towers potential area of 312k sq ft (plot ratio 4.2) value at $2000 - $624m. Both properties value conservative @ $2500 & $2000 per sq ft = $1.2b. Bonvest per share is easily more than $3 together with other business and oversea resort hotels 

More
11 years 6 months ago #11716 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Hiap Hoe
Would it be profitable to enter at current level of 65.5-66 cents? It's not looking like it will correct to 55 cents, so do I just jump in or do nothing?

More
11 years 6 months ago #11732 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Re:Hiap Hoe
Joe,
Hiap Hoe is about to take off again -- that's my gut feel, after tracking the volume and price trend. Price of 67 cents was transacted this morning and the volume is significant in my view. With the RNAV at S$1.36 or so, the upside is wonderful. 

More
11 years 6 months ago #11745 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Re:Hiap Hoe - Trading halt
HH & sister company Superbowl ---> trading halt !

Good/great news to be announced?

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds