Federal - "Thoughts on the market."

More
10 years 3 months ago #18715 by Value Investor
Thank you Joseph for the great recommendation : Federal which had a good run for the past 2 days and I believe more to come.
Following your reports and after much discernment , I bought 2 million shares and these had earned me some good gains during yesterday run. Thank you again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #18721 by Mel
To Joseph!
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mel.

More
10 years 3 months ago #18728 by josephyeo
Thanks to you too.

Del wrote: To Joseph!

More
10 years 3 months ago #18729 by josephyeo
You are most welcome "Value Investor". I am glad that you have make some gains. Cheers !!!

Value Investor wrote: Thank you Joseph for the great recommendation : Federal which had a good run for the past 2 days and I believe more to come.
Following your reports and after much discernment , I bought 2 million shares and these had earned me some good gains during yesterday run. Thank you again.

More
10 years 2 months ago #18974 by josephyeo
Dear all, just to share w you my last post on 28 Jan 2014 in case you missed it. Here goes ...

Dear friends in this forum, on the 21st dec 2013 I shared with you my views on the market under the topic "Thoughts on the market".

I mentioned that if the market stabilise in december the "bulls" will charge in in January 2014. In most years that was the case. And you see higher daily volumes and heavy "churning" on all kinds of stocks. This year, unfortunately the "bulls" appeared to be "tamed" and the heavy volumes that often characterises an exuberant market didn't happen. It seems that the market is more cautious n measured.

With the Dow being highly "unstable" n the PMI from China disappointing it is very difficult to see a meaningful "bull" for the time being. In view of such situation I would be very cautious in my investment n had in fact been taking profits.

I like to take this opportunity to thank many of you for your encouragement n kind words. I sincerely hope that you too have make some meaningful profits. This will be my last post for the time being. May post again if I see value or when the situation become clearer.

All the best to all of you. May you have a blessed Lunar New Year!

ps: below is a short recap on my post on the 5 counters on 21 st dec 2013. Price at time of post n today's closing (27 jan 2014) - - -

1. Sunningdale 13.9 - 15.9cts (high of 19.5 cts)

2. Excelpoint 8.9 - 9.2 cts (high of 9.6 cts)

3. Federal 2.8 - 5.4 cts (high of 6.4 cts)

4. Valuetronics 24.5 - 26.0 cts (high of 27.5 cts)

5. G. Invacom 19.6 - 27 cts (high of 27 cts)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #19618 by Joes
Ah, I found this thread after a long search. The Federal shares are not performing now. Only 3.3cents.

Why? The rest of Joseph Yeo's chosen stocks have done well. Joseph, you got any clue? TQ
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Joes.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds