- Posts: 618
- Thank you received: 41
josephyeo wrote: More on Federal :
1. Capitalisation : S$46,453,000 (based on closing price of 3.3 cts)
2. Profit for 9 months : S$6,303,000
3. P/E for first 9 months : 7.37 times.
4. Book order of S$38 mil. This is higher than it's 3rd quarter revenue of S$37.
5. 52 weeks high 4.6 cts.
6. Nav : 5.56 cts.
7. Likely to exit SGX watchlist status which will have positive impact on it's share price.
Just for info. Take care and trade carefully. Stock market is unpredictable.
The Board of Directors (“Board”) of Federal International (2000) Ltd (the “Company” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) wishes to announce that a subsidiary of the Group has secured an order of USD25 million (approximately SGD32 million) for the supply of flowline control and related equipment. Partial deliveries are allowed and the entire order is to be delivered within 14 months. The total orders secured by the Group to-date totals SGD70 million.
|Best World Int.||1.360||-|
|Sri Trang Agro||1.410||0.040|
We have 963 guests and no members online