Federal - "Thoughts on the market."

More
10 years 3 months ago #18561 by josephyeo
Good close at 4.0 cts today. one of the top volume w 104,473,000 shares traded.
Order book has increased from S$38 mil to S$70 mil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #18572 by min1xyz
Thank u and congrats Joseph.

Cld you check yr inbox @ yahoo -- we hv sent you an email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: josephyeo

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #18612 by josephyeo
Since my post on 29 dec, Federal had shot up to a high of 4.9 cts. Currently it has stabilised at around 3.9 to 4.1 cts per share.

At the time of my post, Federal was trading at 2.8 cts. I had a hugh position as i was quite sure that it was worth more, but to safe guard my investment i had sold off 40% of my holding at an average price of 4.0 per share giving me a return of 42.8%.

I have no intention of selling the balance of my 60% n intend to wait until the stock exit SGX watchlist status. I still see value in the stock given that it's book order has increased to S$70 mil. At the time of my post it (the book order) was only S$38 mil. To see why I see value in the stock, pls read my earlier posts on the same thread.

Above is just an update for those who follow my post.
You may also like to see my posts on Sunningdale Technology n Valuetronics.

Sunningdale is especially exciting as the company is under going very dramatic changes which I deem positively, but one has to be patient with this stock as it's true value may only be realised in year 2014/2015.

Just for sharing n wish all .. all the best !!!

ps : in the stock market nothing is certain and things can always go wrong, so pls trade carefully.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by josephyeo. Reason: correction on some points

More
10 years 3 months ago #18658 by Val
Joseph, wahpiang, you huat big time man on Federal. As for me....Thank you, I 'followed' you and ... :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #18686 by josephyeo
Thank you Viva, hope you make a lot too.

Viva wrote:
Joseph, wahpiang, you huat big time man on Federal. As for me....Thank you, I 'followed' you and ... :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #18687 by josephyeo
Thank you öntheball" for your encouraging note. Really appreciate it very much.

ontheball wrote: Hi JosephYeo,

Thanks for your very useful posting about the 5 companies you are invested in. I read it with great interests and after a little research of my own, decided to buy some shares of Federal yesterday. I like the company's compelling turnaround performance. The announcement of the latest sales order is very positive and timely.

Once again, thanks for sharing your insights and keep up with the great work. Let's hope that the SGX release the company from it's watch list soon. Looking forward to your future postings.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds