Sing Holdings

• Easy Money
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11097 by Easy Money
Replied by Easy Money on topic Re:Sing Holdings
Why presentation all of a sudden? If you see the accumulation going on for the past week, the presentation could be a brief intro of the company to broking houses. I would not be surprise if there are recommendation to buy by broking houses soon as can see from the accumulation and price rises for the past week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• more?
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11099 by more?
Replied by more? on topic Re:Sing Holdings
tthank you for yr info -- you think there is room for meaningful upside from here at 39c?

• Easy Money
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11102 by Easy Money
Replied by Easy Money on topic Re:Sing Holdings
Today there is a mention of Sing Holdings by Kim Eng's report on the Thomson Line (The Real Deal). When these brokerages take a closer look at the company they would realise it is a steal with its landbank in Robin.

• Mei
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11113 by Mei
Replied by Mei on topic Re:Sing Holdings (tp how much?)
deear easy money -- i have seen RNAV estimates of 60s - 70s in various postings. In that case, the target prx would be around 50 cents toppish assuming 30% discount to top end of Rnav range. What are your views?

• Easy Money
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11118 by Easy Money
Replied by Easy Money on topic Re:Re:Sing Holdings (tp how much?)

Hi Mei,
If u read the brief presentation by Sing Holdings, it said that The Laurels will TOP in 2Q or early 3Q2013. That's about less than 1 year.....By then NTA should be above 60 cents with progressive payment and with The Laurels  96% sold. With less than 1 year to go and low interest rate, why should one take a 30% discount on it? Would you take a 30% discount on your 1 year fixed deposit? So how much discount? 5%? 10%?.......Bear in mind that their office units are in the money and they probably would reap a substantial gain if they sell all of them.....
The land in Robin is the million dollar question. How much does it worth? It is already in the money and with the Downtown Line and the recent Thomson Line, it probably worth much more than the price they paid. The question is how is the company going to utilise it? Maximise the gain by trying to enhance the plot ratio?
So how much is Sing Hldgs worth? If 50 cents then that meant that one should take a 30% discount on near money(cash and cash equivalent/progressive payments) in a low interest rate environment and also should not revalue the office units and land in Robin.

[hr]
[Mei 22-09-2012]:

deear easy money -- i have seen RNAV estimates of 60s - 70s in various postings. In that case, the target prx would be around 50 cents toppish assuming 30% discount to top end of Rnav range. What are your views?

• Mei
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11119 by Mei
Replied by Mei on topic Re:Sing Holdings
shareholders will not like to sell at discounts but the market is pricing Sing Holdings at a discount. (it's too big , i agree, but discounts are a fact of life ).  I guess I am looking to sell at 50-60 cents. Next holder is welcomed to enjoy some meaningful upside, thank you

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds