Sing Holdings

More
11 years 11 months ago #10177 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Sing Holdings
I am surprised : 1,485,000 shares traded today with stock closing at 35.5 cents, down 0.5 cent. This is not a trading stock. I believe some investors decided to cash out on small profit, given that the company has not been shareholder-friendly. It is a deep value stock but investors have to wait and wait for the value to be unlocked. I doubt 2Q result will give any sweet surprises in terms of big dividend.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #10181 by kbl
Replied by kbl on topic Re:Sing Holdings
Testing
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by niadmin.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10182 by kbl
Replied by kbl on topic Re:Re:Sing Holdings
hi Yeh san
2Q no sweet surprises...wait for 3Q. 3Q also no sweet surprise....wait for 4Q results.
Be Patient.
vested
[hr]
[yeh 03-08-2012]:

I am surprised : 1,485,000 shares traded today with stock closing at 35.5 cents, down 0.5 cent. This is not a trading stock. I believe some investors decided to cash out on small profit, given that the company has not been shareholder-friendly. It is a deep value stock but investors have to wait and wait for the value to be unlocked. I doubt 2Q result will give any sweet surprises in terms of big dividend.  

• sung
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10216 by sung
Replied by sung on topic Re:Sing Holdings
So what happens next after a 100% increase in the Group’s turnover?
And profit attributable to its shareholders escalated to S$16.6 million for 1H2012, an increase of 122%?

• sung
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10217 by sung
Replied by sung on topic Re:Sing Holdings
And what happens after expectations are dashed for a bonus issue and for an interim dividend?

• You have what he wants
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10230 by You have what he wants
Replied by You have what he wants on topic Re:Re:Sing Holdings
told you so....this stock a goner...minority shareholders are f.......
[hr]
[You have what he wants 31-07-2012]:

Sometimes the share price performance depends a lot on the will of the directors. Whether they really want it to move up or dowm. If up, then they would use all the means available to push up share price. Special dividend, bonus issue, share buyback, aggressive buybacks by directors, road show and etc.....

Some will rather share price not to move so that they can accumulate. But then they would incurred the minority shareholders' wrath. Hence they would pay lip service and said they are concerned about the share price underperformance.

Just forget the lip service and watch the actions.....
[hr]
[yeh 21-04-2012]:

Sing Holdings is undoubtedly undervalued vis-a-vis its RNAV. Whether it's a 30% discount or 50% or whatever, a discount typically persists, especially for boutique developers. It's too much to expect that Sing Holdings will double to close the gap between its stock and RNAV. The funds don't usually invest in small-cap developers like Sing Holdings -- instead they allocate their money to a certain % to Singapore property with beneficiaries being the likes of Keppel Land, City Dev, etc. After that, they look at other sectors (top-down approach). Sing Holdings will always be overlooked by these big funds. It's the retail investors who are mainly in & out of the stock -- in the past up to now, the retail investors don't know much about Sing Holdings because it's under-publicised. If Sing Holdings management thinks the world will one day discover it, the guys are just dreaming. They have to talk and talk to the analysts & media. The next set of quarterly result will be sterling -- they should trumpet the stock and then let's see if it can move up from 33-35 range that it has been stuck in.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds