Duty Free International

More
11 years 9 months ago #10076 by divads

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• financially_free
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11370 by financially_free
Replied by financially_free on topic Re:Re:Duty Free International
today announced : profit went up.... giving another dividend of 1 cent!

1Q : 1 cent
2Q : 1 cent.

Total 2 cents = 7.14% dividend liao .... (but stock price is down a bit at 28 cents. nvr mind). Buy for dividend yield.

3Q: let's see.
4Q: let's see!
[hr]
[financially_free 16-07-2012]:

Very fast gone x-d liao.
I got the 1 cent , yeh! stock price still firm at 32.5 cents .

More upside to come....
[hr]
[divads27 10-07-2012]:
info.sgx.com/webcorannc.nsf/Announcement...1D5F48257A37001B7196 ? Just declared an interim dividend of 1 cent per share. Good dividend stock... Track record of giving dividends at least 3 times per financial year. Waiting for special dividend from the sale of ZON.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11371 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Re:Duty Free International
I am a bit concerned on the dividend payout and it may not be sustainable... please correct me if i am wrong. The operation cash flow after change in working capital has been negative for the quarter as well as half yearly result. Both for FY 2012 and 2013. The payout are likely to be from the sales of property which is one-time off. EPS for half year is RM3.11 cent which is 1.32 cents yet the dividend is 2.0 cents (SGD).

• Bizman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11374 by Bizman
Replied by Bizman on topic Re:Duty Free International
I am confident they will pay a dividend in 3Q & 4Q, which are probably the periods just prior to and after the completion of the sale of Zon.

Strong dividends are the hall mark of this company -- for a simple reason. The major shareholder owns a majorly part of the company.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11379 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Duty Free International
They have been paying dividends consistently since 2006. Duty free business is a cash cow , that's why berjaya corp bought a 26% stake in Atlan, duty free parent. We will pay a special dividend once JB Zon sale is completed. Berjaya corp buying over JB Zon and then increase the stake in ATLAN, Datuk Vincent Tan has something on his mind? He is going to list berjaya TOTO in SGX end of this year... hmm.. cant figure out why u buy over JB Zon and then increase stake in Atlan yet..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11380 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Re:Duty Free International
Usually high paying dividend stock once attract attention will rise quite fast... Neratel is an example... Last time no one pays attention, but once it attracts attention of investors, all the way up. So is always advisable to invest in a dividend stock when no one is paying attention.. if u wait until investors starting to take notice, then it will be too late to buy..

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds