MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
11 years 7 months ago #10024 by ZEN
Cover story for this week - THE EDGE magazine .

Patrick Chew wants to take Midas into the aerospace, automobile and shipbuilding industries to temper the fickleness of China’s railway sector.
The topic has been locked.
  • Secure
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10031 by Secure
Replied by Secure on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
Thank you Zen, I had better go grab a copy of The Edge. Having said that, I am expecting a sharp double-digit (>50%) fall in net profit in the coming 2Q result. Can't be helped. Will the stock price be strong and will the market look beyond the 2Q result? Let's hope so.
More
11 years 7 months ago #10046 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
It will probably take a few months before Midas gets a fresh hi-speed train contract, cos it's not a direct bidder. The stock price might drift sideways from here at 37 cents, as people take profit and on lack of news catalyst. The 2Q profit figure will be low. Just my 2 yuan worth. I would be keen to buy on weakness.
More
11 years 7 months ago #10047 by ZEN
MIDAS poised to rally after the heavy accumulation at 36.5c and 37c ....
More
11 years 7 months ago #10048 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS s
Zen , you are a good cheerleader for Midas. I think it was you who first highlighted Midas in this forum. At that time, the price was a bit high at 40-45 cents???? My friends decided to buy in at 30-33 after doing some DD
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #10049 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic Re:Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
actually on the contrary you should be more focus about the huge prospect from China's MRT / METRO rail business currently only 13 cities with MRT lines and they are still expanding current lines . CHina now got 30 cities cleared for building MRT ; with possibilities to go up to 200 cities Do you know the huge opportunity ahead for MIDAS to rally ?
[hr]
[garl 24-07-2012]:

It will probably take a few months before Midas gets a fresh hi-speed train contract, cos it's not a direct bidder. The stock price might drift sideways from here at 37 cents, as people take profit and on lack of news catalyst. The 2Q profit figure will be low. Just my 2 yuan worth. I would be keen to buy on weakness.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ZEN.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds