MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
11 years 8 months ago #10274 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
as I predicted:

Now Midas give profit guidance ---

Financial results for three months ended 30 June 2012 and for the six months ended 30 June 2012 will be significantly lower than the corresponding prior periods.

In addition, the net profit for 2Q2012 is also significantly lower than the three months ended 31 March 2012.
[hr]
[garl 24-07-2012]:

It will probably take a few months before Midas gets a fresh hi-speed train contract, cos it's not a direct bidder. The stock price might drift sideways from here at 37 cents, as people take profit and on lack of news catalyst. The 2Q profit figure will be low. Just my 2 yuan worth. I would be keen to buy on weakness.
The topic has been locked.
  • Lee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10284 by Lee
Replied by Lee on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
The stock price weakness is as expected because of the uncertainty over the 2Q profit. However, after the results are released, I expect greater clarity to be given by the mgt. Then the stock price will march upwards again toward 40 cents.
  • Lee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10295 by Lee
Replied by Lee on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
32-33 cents would prove to be a good support level for the stock.
Consolidate a bit more.
By month end, can expect it to firm up. By year-end, would have easily touched 45 cents.

Just my wildest optimistic scenario. Believe at your own peril :-)
More
11 years 8 months ago #10343 by ZEN
Midas Holdings said joint venture company, Nanjing SR Puzhen Rail Transport Co, has won two metro contracts in the China worth a total of 1.4 billion yuan ($275 million).
The first contract was awarded by Wuxi Rail Transport Development for the supply of 23 train sets, or 138 train cars, for the Wuxi Metro Line 2 Project.

The second was awarded by Hangzhou Metro Group for the supply of 27 train sets, or 162 train cars, for the Hangzhou Metro Line 2 Project.
More
11 years 8 months ago #10345 by ZEN
no wonder there is a late afternoon surge in MIDAS ... another 1.4 billion contract won
More
11 years 8 months ago #10347 by ZEN
one of the most undervalued stock on sgx now .
all the revenues and profit should be starting to creep in subsequent quarters till 2016
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds