China New Town -- Worth a Punt ?

More
15 years 4 months ago #851 by Morpheus
If the PRC property market collapse, it will cause mayhem in the PRC economy. The PRC govt, having learnt the experience from US subprime crisis will not let that happened in the land of the Dragon. I suspected that the PRC govt will pull all plugs, throw in sugar and cafferine to revive the property market in the 2nd and 3rd tier cities. (Where the buyers are mainly buying for home stay). This applies also to most of the sites that China New Town is developing... At 4 cents, downside is limited and upside is 100% or more... As for the cash draining explaination, my personal opinion is that the management can negotiate with the provincial government to slow down the development until the market sentiments improve.. In China, relationships counts more than regulations. :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #852 by investsgx
At 4 cents cost, a half cent drop is 12.5% lost. Not a small risk if you love money as I do. The market more or less assumed CNT not going to survive at this price now.

More
15 years 4 months ago #856 by MacGyver
er.. I thought it works both ways? Up 0.5 cent also 12.5% profit right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Market in the short term is a voting machine but a weighing machine in the long term... Up to you to decide which one to choose. :laugh: :laugh:

More
15 years 4 months ago #865 by Tony Adams
CHINA NEW TOWN Cheong Cheong. Target 6 cents -- 20% upside!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More
15 years 4 months ago #877 by investsgx
Congrate to those bought. Most China stocks poised bullish formation now with steaming good news! investsgx.blogspot.com/2008/12/property-...n-chinas-fiscal.html

More
15 years 4 months ago #888 by MacGyver
If the Company can continues to sell land, and achieve cash flows, why would it go bust? Sit tight for a double bagger in 2010. :laugh: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds