China New Town -- Worth a Punt ?

More
14 years 11 months ago #1508 by Morpheus
Why not. I ask myself, will this stock go bankrupty? The chances of that happening is there but very unlikely given the outstanding loan is only RMB 600 million. Which is not a lot considering the assets that this Company holds. If you take 10k to punt, you get 143 lots. If it goes up by 1 cent, you make 1.43k. Remember that the Company bought out the highyield notes at 11 cents.. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1514 by peter lee
hello, thank you for the comment on CNT. i was wondering whether the person who has done fundmental analysis on sunshine holding, can express his view on this company?

More
14 years 11 months ago #1516 by Tony Adams
Wow.... breakout on high volume... now 8.5 cents 10 cents is within sight. Charge!!!

More
14 years 11 months ago #1517 by Tony Adams
Mr China New Town, I buy you when everybody says you are hopeless. Today, you will prove them all WRONG!! Entry price at 3.5 cents. Maybe this will be my first triple bagger stock!! :laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 11 months ago #1518 by Tony Adams
Now 9, 9.5 Ho SAY LIAO...... 10 cents is coming!! :laugh:

More
14 years 11 months ago #1523 by Tony Adams
HOOT BIG BIG LAH... China New Town up 18% on strong volume despite a poor 1Q2009 results... NTA is 20 cents okay, and the profit will come in 2Q2009 with the recognition of the sale of land parcel in Luodian. 10 cents is cleared. Now, next target is 12 cents loh!!!!

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds