Why I am buying shares now ?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #6357 by MacGyver
Dear Greenrockie,
Qingmei and Fuxing are leaders in their own respective trades. I believe they will survive the crisis.
It is not easy to go against the market. Sometimes, you got to take the emotional part out of the equation and focus on what you study and plan. Stick to the plan unless something change.
Nobody is right or wrong. End of the day, Mr Market decides the winner.
Good luck to you.
I will be watching Wimbledon for the coming weeks and will be in Hong Kong to watch Chelsea football club playing at end July.
Hopefully by then, the market starts to show some life.
Have a good weekend.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by MacGyver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6358 by MacGyver
BTW, I heard from some sources in PRC that the problem with Hongxing has been resolved. This is from an external source and I do not take responsibility for their reliability. Let's wait and see. The news should be out soon.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6359 by peter lee
welcome back... MacGyver.
may i know what other criteria in choosing your "top losers' portfolio - if i am right in classifying them?
are there any examples to enlighten us ?
thank you.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6360 by Dongdaemun
regarding greenrock's choice of Qingmei ;;; I recognise the valuation & fundmentals are attractive. just wonder abt 1 thing: Why that angmo/aussie fund has stopped accumulating? Last buy was 32 cents if I am not mistaken -- why no buy at all when the stock was coming down all the way to 19 recently??   Blur....

More
13 years 1 month ago #6362 by csltay8033
Hey MacGyver, very good evening to u. Thanks for replying & your take on the SGX. + How i wish i got your mentality & guts to ride the waves in these uncertain & volatile environment. Kudos to u MacGyver. + Whoa, so u are a Chelsea fan also. I wonder how Chelsea will perform in the coming new BPL season as they keep changing manager & players. + Anyway, wish u an enjoyable trip to HK & our favourite club win the BPL & ECL this year! ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #6373 by relaxing
Hi MacGyver , thanks for sharing re Hongxing. Also read Hongwei has made Board changes. Though I dont own these stocks, I hope they can be traded soon as huge sums of $$$ are locked in there.The recent SGX suspensions may be a blessing in disguise, as I think S-Chips are scrambling to put their accounts in order, esp. confirmation of their cash hoards. They may stop overstating their profits/sales/cash in the quarters ahead and hopefully when the next external audits come around at year end, there will be less scandals? The main shareholders own hundreds of millions of their shares, hence must be hurting even if the shares drop by a few cts. SGX ahould be like HK and only list good large cap S-Chips.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds